Status
Not open for further replies.
Ping:
The TCP/IP service that lets you check to verify that you can reach another network node from your local host.
Hope thats clear............

Raccoon

Journeyman
Not a good definition... what you are reffering to is the Ping Time! Thats the time for the round trip of a packet to go from your comp to the remote comp and back.

And your ping time isn't so good...

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Not a good definition... what you are reffering to is the Ping Time! Thats the time for the round trip of a packet to go from your comp to the remote comp and back.

And your ping time isn't so good...
Well, I'm not playing role of certain computer science teacher in here. Just tried to tell the basics in easy way. There is always Wikipedia and Google for the definition, descriptions et al.

Gauravs90

geek........
weel i'm in a cafe and this is the result of that internet cafe*www.speedtest.net/result/368738158.png

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
well iam also getting something screwable......!!

yesterday i got a speed of 130kB/s........on utorrent..........although my plan is 256kb/s unlimited of mtnl.....according to which the max download speed i would get is 256 kb/s..........!!!

confused in kB/s and kb/s..........!!!!

OP
M

mrintech

Technomancer
you will never get the speed as same as your plan. remember this. as this speed includes distance between your ISP and your home. So it reduces significantly ;)

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
well iam also getting something screwable......!!

yesterday i got a speed of 130kB/s........on utorrent..........although my plan is 256kb/s unlimited of mtnl.....according to which the max download speed i would get is 256 kb/s..........!!!

confused in kB/s and kb/s..........!!!!

KB is kilobytes
Kb is kilobits

I think u're smart enug to find out which is faster among the two.

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
i tested my speed on speedtest.net and i get this result:
avg download speed : 1608 kb/s...
avg upload speed : 180 kb/s....

i think im getting more speed than its allowed with my plan........??
really....???is this possible .......????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom