Is there any OS for mobile device dat beats Symbian OS

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
dhanusaud

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
redfivelabs.com says dat .Net Framework 1.0 is avaible for s60 which can expand s60 capabilities to install & use WM softies without any changes.:p

wts dat:confused:

Last edited:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
^^WM 6.1 is a breakthrough in terms of technology according to many.I personally like linux.Its a shame however that Moto is the only company presently implementing it on a wider basis.Nokia and SE could have transported it to a higher level.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
arey i have got this installed this in my mobile

but till now no app for it

and you cannot use old windows mobile app

sam_1710

Youngling
yea.. thats a pity... only some sample .net apps which are of no use are bundled with that application..!! :(
It would be nice to see more such apps come through that platform onto S60!!

OP
dhanusaud

dhanusaud

Ambassador of Buzz
I think symbian will go more complex in near future.

Regarding .Net Framework 1.0, there will some after few. Me too going to try soon.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
redfivelabs.com says dat .Net Framework 1.0 is avaible for s60 which can expand s60 capabilities to install & use WM softies without any changes.:p

wts dat:confused:

I also want to know more about this. Have heard the same.
That means you can run any existing WM application which use framework 1.0 on S60 phones.. yes without any modifications ( unless it uses phone specific API) . Some features wont work like Location Courier feature which is available in ASUS PDA's on S60 Phones... cause it the application will use special API's to access the hardware which is available only on that phone.... in fact .. the same WM application can be run on you PC too ;) ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom