Is price of this rig correct?

rkumbhar

Broken In
Hi,
I got this rig at price of 30K. Is the price correct?

i5 processor- 3.1 Ghz
Intel X67 motherboard
Seagate- 1 TB HDD
16 GB RAM
Iball cabinet
18.5" Acer LED
Logitech mouse & keyboard
Altec Lansing 2.1 speakers
LG DVD writer

saswat23

Human Spambot
No, your config. is not a good one. There are no X67 motherboards. There are only H67 and P67 boards. I hope you mean H67 board here.

Fill the *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/128247-pc-build-questionnaire-template.html so that we can suggest you the best config for your budget.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Provide the exact model number of each of the components. There are several i5 processors, several boards based on X67 chipset and several models of ram. So we can't tell anything from the provided info by you unless you provide the details information.

rajnusker

Sage of the Six Paths
Provide the exact model number of each of the components. There are several i5 processors, several boards based on X67 chipset and several models of ram. So we can't tell anything from the provided info by you unless you provide the details information.

Lol? There is only one i5 (LGA 1155) running at a stock speed of 3.1Ghz the 2400.

Cilus

laborare est orare
So initially did you feel a lot of troubleto type "i5 2400"? Also there are couple of other i5 CPU based on Nehalem architecture and you didn't mention u rtaliking about LGA 1155 socket. And do specify all the other component details too, PC is not consisting of only CPU.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
I think he is talking about P67 based motherboard instead of a typo (i.e. X67). :unsure:
@OP: more details is required.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Obviously on a graphics card, which he didn't mention here. :unsure:
Or, I may be missing something.

Top Bottom