Is Nokia 5230 worth looking at?

OP
M

mohitsuri50

Broken In
@ kanjar
Its not possible to turn off camera sound... but if you are using some third party software then you can turn off camera sound.

nmenon

Broken In
The Ovi player installer is a web installer. I installed it, it took about 20-25 MB of downloading before it got installed.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The Ovi player installer is a web installer. I installed it, it took about 20-25 MB of downloading before it got installed.

ohh...

but can i use ovi to clean my library of 5233

coz i think it has bug....the deleted song file names r still there????:-(

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Its not "illegal" to hack you phone.. Voiding the warranty is a different thing.. You are not doing anything illegal if you open your TV with a screwdriver. You will void warranty, yes, but its not something "illegal".

kelly

Broken In
There is a lot of application not working because there are compatibility issues. so first you have to confirm check the compatibility issues. like select your phone first before download applications.

donzeye

Broken In
Hey i am using nokia 5233 and i thought its a good phone for me.....i am using almost all the features....like camera, music, favorite contacts, touch games, home screen shortcuts... and i feel its a awesome phone nice voice clarity and good battery backup.... i also want to tell that i am using lots of 3rd party apps but there is no issues....

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hey i am using nokia 5233 and i thought its a good phone for me.....i am using almost all the features....like camera, music, favorite contacts, touch games, home screen shortcuts... and i feel its a awesome phone nice voice clarity and good battery backup.... i also want to tell that i am using lots of 3rd party apps but there is no issues....

me too have this fone...& its nice dat they all r working cud u pls PM me the touchscreen games links coz the one i download is small screen with buttons on screen...i want full screen games...for 5233

& also i downloaded Kaspersky Antivirus 9 but it is not working either...:sad:

donzeye

Broken In
I am playing some games on my phone downloaded from ovi store....

Armageddon Squadron:-

An arcade flight simulator that gives you control of some of the best known aircraft of the WWII era. Objectives include bombing and strafing raids against facilities and convoys, protection of ground troops against enemy aircraft and action-packed dogfights against enemy aces.
*store.ovi.com/content/22686

Wave Blazer:-

It takes a certain kind of person to strap themselves down in what basically amounts to an over-sized arrowhead with a four-thousand horsepower helicopter turbine engine lodged in the back-end.
*store.ovi.com/content/22685

Top Bottom