is my money waasted.

OP
A

abuzar

Journeyman
What A waste of That 2500k on that **** Motherboard.... you got the config from local noob Didnt You !!
yes i bought from local shop and when i bought my pc it was not built to play games, as iam a console gamer from last 5 years. but now i want to be a pc gamer and i have 10 k so tell me where to invest that money :|

guys hows this ..i think its awesome for me have ur say..its a new gaming motheboard launched by msi

*www.flipkart.com/msi-z77a-g43-gami...YAMF&ref=35e41860-9346-44e7-afd6-b6501fd4c495

or this

*www.flipkart.com/msi-z77a-g41-moth...icmpid=reco_pp_same_motherboard_motherboard_3

if i buy msi z77a g41 i will have money to buy hyper 212, what to do guyzz help me

Last edited:

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Dude I have The Same Processor With MSI Z68 GD65 MB ,That Was Before Z77 Launched and It Costed Me 12k Then and Also For Cooling I Am Using A Corsair A70 thats for 4.8k Back then !!! So You Decide How You Want to Spend all the Money .. Never Trust the Local Noobs and You might even Keep some Money for Future as that PSU might fail In Some time !!

If You Wana Save Some Money Go For G41 from MSI Its A Good MB .. also For Cooler Hyper 212 Is the Best VFM... BTW who is gona Install all these ... Your Local Dealer !!

OP
A

abuzar

Journeyman
Dude I have The Same Processor With MSI Z68 GD65 MB ,That Was Before Z77 Launched and It Costed Me 12k Then and Also For Cooling I Am Using A Corsair A70 thats for 4.8k Back then !!! So You Decide How You Want to Spend all the Money .. Never Trust the Local Noobs and You might even Keep some Money for Future as that PSU might fail In Some time !!

If You Wana Save Some Money Go For G41 from MSI Its A Good MB .. also For Cooler Hyper 212 Is the Best VFM... BTW who is gona Install all these ... Your Local Dealer !!

yes local dealer coz I don't know how to install all these.:cry:

Nerevarine

Incarnate

Wait .. WHAT !??

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
don't go for a G411 mobo even though it looks mini and can be easily installed on you cabby as it won't be compatible with the cpu you have - as for motherboard get a good one but do keep in mind you also need to have a good cpu cooler to get the true potential of i5 2500k and a PSU donw on the line if you are aiming for anything higher than 4.5 Ghz ( depends on the voltage though ) but seriously the PSU you have is a mediocre one.

OP
A

abuzar

Journeyman
so where to spent my money first?

i have decided first to buy mobo and gpu

i have two motherboards in my eyes

msi

*www.flipkart.com/msi-z77a-g43-gami...YAMF&ref=3346257b-d7fc-48b9-a481-8ad042df9eaa

asrock

*www.flipkart.com/asrock-z77-pro4-m...AQP8&ref=69cfc5cf-b5b8-4193-b66a-679239df9ff5

and after that i will sold my old motherboard and will buy heatsink.
guys is it a right idea?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
so where to spent my money first?

i have decided first to buy mobo and gpu

i have two motherboards in my eyes

msi

MSI Z77A-G43 GAMING Motherboard - MSI: Flipkart.com

asrock

ASRock Z77 Pro4 Motherboard - ASRock: Flipkart.com

and after that i will sold my old motherboard and will buy heatsink.
guys is it a right idea?

your idea is good and get the Z77A-G43.