Is it safe to provide ID proof?

A

amit.tiger12

cant judge it too early...
may be they are building your profile... online data, photo, hobbies, your likes, dislikes for more products suggestions... or something like shopping identity...

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
They have to ensure that the package was received by the right person.

If they can use the same for other purposes then well and good.

$hadow

Geek in making
Well I just show the ID to the person delivering the product. And never give the id to the courier guy.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I have ordered products from Flipkart, Amazon, eBay and Let'sBuy (before FK bought it). Not once my ID was asked.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I have ordered products from Flipkart, Amazon, eBay and Let'sBuy (before FK bought it). Not once my ID was asked.

"Identification". Looks like you are good friend of courier guy. Or he doesn't see anything suspicious while delivering to you

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Now that I think about it, I was "once" asked to show my ID, when I received something in office. I just showed him my work's I Card. And he was all done.

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
I can strongly confirm not to believe GOJAVAS.Their head office does'nt have the number of local gojavas courier in my place(they're secret and shouldn't be told to customers) and they give responses rudely. long waiting on toll-free, and always receive damaged products. hesitate to bring a 21" monitor coz its "big" and he can't hold it on a bike. what can i do. cr@p. their local office doesn't even have a board outside and runs in an apartment which is 5 streets away from my house and asks me where is my place!

Top Bottom