Is it safe to assume my dataone plan has changed?

blademast3r

In the zone
Hey guys

I had requested for a plan change from home 500 to ul 750 on the last week of march (28th ) . And this request was sent to the main office in bangalore and to an engineer there. He said hell change it starting from april itself. Today I checked my speeds are close to 55-60 kBps on the 1st of april. I checked this on speedtest, torrents and ftp download. Is it safe to assume my plan has changed and go nuts on download ? :p cos i heard sometimes the plan actually doesnt change.

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
well like you and everyone else I also suspect BSNL people (what other option do we have) but I have found that (in bangalore) these people work really seriously. I always wonder how does the application thrown into the bundle of numerous other applications finally get their attention. But it happens. Why don't you call customer care and check out.

but as you tested, if you were on 500 plan you would be getting 200-250 right. I am on UL750 and 55-60 is the download speed. :)

OP
blademast3r

blademast3r

In the zone
Yup.. used to get 210ish.. now its exactly arnd 60.. btw i heard u can check that ur plan was changed in bsnl portal.. but i dont have the portal id..(not user id).. how dyu get this?

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
I called customer care again and again, fought with them and finally they had to give up :p

But now forgot the password :|, moreover have to hunt some old diary to retrieve the portal ID too

OP
blademast3r

blademast3r

In the zone
ok the service order page says this

BB HOME UL 750 @ 512 Kbps. 2011/04/01 16:38:46 Normal

Does that mean its changed??

Rockstar11

Technomancer
^^^
I've applied for plan change Home 750UL to Home 625 Combo UL on 30th march.

and today (1st April) it is showing.

Service Order Records

Service Name - Home C UL 625 CS1 Download speed 256Kbps
Order Time - 2011/03/31 13:00:36
Status - Normal

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
ok the service order page says this

BB HOME UL 750 @ 512 Kbps. 2011/04/01 16:38:46 Normal

Does that mean its changed??

yeah. It has changed. Congrats.

I have a question.
BSNK had a Rs.499/month unlimited plan @256 kbps. Is that plan still valid? I read in a thread somewhere that this plan is deleted. Is it true?

Top Bottom