.:: Is Earning From Google Ad-Sense Legal In India ? ::.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuXian

In the zone
Can someone tell me that If I subscribe to google ad-sense and when someone clicks on the ads then the revenue generated is legal in India? Dont know how they send the money in here.??

babumuchhala

In the zone
tuxian said:
Can someone tell me that If I subscribe to google ad-sense and when someone clicks on the ads then the revenue generated is legal in India? Dont know how they send the money in here.??
YES, its completly LEGAL

OP
tuXian

tuXian

In the zone
cool_dude_prav can you tell me what is their mode of payment? Do we need to submit PAN number or so cuz I havent got one.

Plz reply

tuxfan

Technomancer
Google Ad-sense is perfectly legal in India. You can surely receive payments in US dollars or any other currency as long as it comes from existing valid banking channels.

PAN is necessary when you have to file your income tax returns (and also for various other reasons like opening a bank account, etc.). It is not necessarily for receiving money from abroad. But even if you have low income, there are six crietrias. Its called One by six scheme. If you fall under any one of them, you will have to file your return. These criterias are:

1. Mobile Phone
2. Credit Card
3. Club Membership
4. Foreign Travel
5. Owning a motor vehicle (not a two wheeler)
6. Occupying an immovable property as an owner or a tenant of specified area. Specified area differs from city to city. :)

thecyclone2k

In the zone
can I recieve payments even without giving pan info, coz, I am student, and I don't pay taxes, though I have mobile phone! but, not others.

devilhead_satish

In the zone
I have applied on dad's name for my 2 blogs. I too am a student(only 16). You just have to give out all ur info once ur application is approved and state that u have nothing to do with the US. Thats all , they cant tax you.

OP
tuXian

tuXian

In the zone
Thanks to all u guys I have started Ad-sense ads on my site. I applied and the next day my site was accepted and the site was up with ads, it was really fast

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
Congrats! Now start getting some good traffic :D

For adsense the simple formula to earn money is

traffic = money ;)

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

mail2and

Walking, since 2004.
achacko@dataone.in said:
Late to get here.

Is this availabe if u own a website or even if u dont have 1?

You need a decent website to get Adsense. Just don't put those "Earn by running toolbar" etc ads on ur site.. and u'll be just fine :)

Charley

Just Do It
Right tks for ur replies. I dont have a website of my own.

Is there any other option for earning for those who dont have websites ??

G

i recently registered in to adsense . now it is displayed in my account that your payment is hold until you send your taxation information . now i dont have any such info or like that..

can anyone tell me how can it would be possible to unhold payment without filling tax forms .

OP
tuXian

tuXian

In the zone
well me too was getting this message though the amount was meagre.

Anyways for this warning to go away you need to confirm somewhere once you log in (Dont rem will check and tell you) that you are not a US citizen and your business is not based in US. Once you do this the message goes off.

I strongly recommend you to read the rules and regulations and online help as its got most answers.

expertno.1

Technomancer
@sr ultimate "You need a working website which fullfills all the adsense requirements."
-----------------------------------------------------------

what do you mean ?

which type of requirements ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom