Is Dada's days really over in ODI's? (tribute from a true Ganguly fan)

Will Sourav be recalled to the ODI side?

• Yes

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • No

Votes: 17 48.6%
  • Can't say

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pannaguma

Turn The Page
@author - i voted wrongly, by mistake.

first read title:
Is Dada's days really over in ODI's?
my response:no

only after voting no, i read poll title:
"Will Sourav be recalled to the ODI side?"

Dhoni Rot in Hell.........

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@author - i voted wrongly, by mistake.

first read title:
Is Dada's days really over in ODI's?
my response:no

only after voting no, i read poll title:
"Will Sourav be recalled to the ODI side?"

Damn...the same has happened with me.....:mad:
And it has come to my notice now after your post.

Dhoni Rot in Hell.........
^^ +100000000000000000000000000

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
dhoni is now with luck, his luck truly favours him, whats he thinks and doing thats getting a big success, but this is not happening all time, beware Dhoni:)

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
dhoni is now with luck, his luck truly favours him, whats he thinks and doing thats getting a big success, but this is not happening all time, beware Dhoni:)

Yeah you are right.But i am damn sure the same thing will happen to him which is now happening to Dravid and Ganguly.

Ganguly is a gr8 player and the only player in the Indian team with a never-say-die attitude.
He can still play One day cricket for 4-5 years more!

kumarmohit

Technomancer
First there is a lot of politics going on in BCCI which can (read it will) affect his prospects and two I think he should concentrate more on test series. He carries a record only bested by the really best players.

Best he should do is play till WC and hang up boots for ODI. Then concentrate on test matches.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
yea...over his comeback..he has only failed in the last two aussie test matches where he was suffering from fevewr..the imself admittd in a interview that if not for perth he wouldnt have played cos he carries the tag of running away from green tops..(though he was the highest scorer form india in the ahmedabad test..supposed to be a green top

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
First there is a lot of politics going on in BCCI which can..............
even SRK indirectly told kolkata's ABP(most selling bengali newspaper) that he faces lots of problem, when the reporter asked him that if thats problems coming from BCCI, he just didn't wanted to comment on it, so guess it:-x

sjstays

Broken In
hi all, gaguly rocks in his own style.. remmember he is the pne whu showed how not to back out from a fight with anybody even if its the aussies.. he is a batting talent for sure and isone of those players whu thrives in tough and challenging conditions.. but again this is a vicious circle.. the main root problm is POLITICS...
neways we will always hpoe that ganguly comes back and gives a fitting reply to his detractors..
talking about dhoni.... well this man at some point f time will be considered as legend even he can keep his head! one thing is for sure he is no slogger.. he is much more matured now and is a thinking cricketer. no point comparing with dada or nebody else. everybody is entitled with their own vision.....

we wud have been more happier if his vision wud have included ganguly as well!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom