is cs 1.6 dead?

bippukt

In the zone
If a game is region-restricted, it will be mentioned clearly on the box. Only if special regional pricing is involved will you not be able to play it after moving to another country. So, a game activated in the UK should work fine in the US. My Orange Box clearly mentions the region the game is meant for and if I try to run it while in, say, US or Australia, it won't work. In such cases, one can ask Steam Support to remove that game from the account and buy it again from the Steam Store to get an unrestricted license to the game added to their account.

BTW, I hate CS. Maybe it is because I am terrible at it. The only MP game that really had me hooked was World of Warcraft.

nbaztec

Master KOD3R
Off topic but i had to come back to say this,
When you are using inverted comma then please know that those words should/must be used by the user whom you are quoting. So 'Bad Graphics' is a poor choice of words from your side, especially when you are poorly trying to put your words in others mouth :oops:
Thought it was taught in Class V perhaps.

Anyway, I feel :tired:, so gotta sleep :|

Two words - Air Quotes.

aaruni

The Linux Guy
Well, try re-installing the game, or VC++ on your computer. Otherwise, reinstall windows. That solves everything :p

Nerevarine

Incarnate
What a big :lol:

Exactly.
Well i don't expect any better graphics from a highly popular multiplayer game, but the stuffs should look like stuffs. A grenade, flash should look like at least like a grenade or flash. I don't want a childish cadbury like flash or stuffs which are so laughing, and the implication of it can't be any poor.
Meh!
Quite old post but this is hillarious
I don't want a childish cadbury like flash

Top Bottom