Is BSNL user account server down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
For the past two days or so, I have not been able to access the BSNL user account page. It's not that I can't log in. The page does not open at all, giving an "Internal Server Error" message. I can open other pages on the BSNL site.

My IP range is 117.199.xx.xx. Could anyone using the same server try to check their account and let me know if they can open the page?

OP
P

pimpom

Cyborg Agent
Thanks, it works. That page looks familiar, so I must have used it before, but it's not the one I usually use.

I have a shortcut in my browser to *bbservice.bsnl.in/ to go to the account management login page and it always worked before.

When that failed recently, I open the BSNL home page, then go to Broadband -> Check Usage. This leads to a page that offers logging in with a mail user ID. This has never worked before and still does not work. The links for checking usage on that page again point to *bbservice.bsnl.in which, of course, does not work.

a_to_z123

asia://india/ka/bangalore
BSNL have discontinued
*bbservice.bsnl.in/
on 21st August 2009.

They had been continuously displaying this info just on top of the login form on that page.

They now have
*data.bsnl.in/
for the same purpose. Plus it also gives us many additional options ofr our profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom