1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Is BSNL user account server down?

Discussion in 'Broadband and DTH' started by pimpom, Aug 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pimpom

pimpom Active Member

For the past two days or so, I have not been able to access the BSNL user account page. It's not that I can't log in. The page does not open at all, giving an "Internal Server Error" message. I can open other pages on the BSNL site.

My IP range is 117.199.xx.xx. Could anyone using the same server try to check their account and let me know if they can open the page?

2. Ramakrishnan

Ramakrishnan The Researcher

3. OP
    OP
    pimpom

pimpom Active Member

Thanks, it works. That page looks familiar, so I must have used it before, but it's not the one I usually use.

I have a shortcut in my browser to http://bbservice.bsnl.in/ to go to the account management login page and it always worked before.

When that failed recently, I open the BSNL home page, then go to Broadband -> Check Usage. This leads to a page that offers logging in with a mail user ID. This has never worked before and still does not work. The links for checking usage on that page again point to http://bbservice.bsnl.in which, of course, does not work.

4. Ramakrishnan

Ramakrishnan The Researcher

In the link I gave you can save to excel

5. a_to_z123

a_to_z123 asia://india/ka/bangalore

BSNL have discontinued
    on 21st August 2009.

They had been continuously displaying this info just on top of the login form on that page.

They now have
    for the same purpose. Plus it also gives us many additional options ofr our profile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.