iphone 5 discontinued? now what do i do?

dpkml

Broken In
Hi guys,
I have a question.
I bought an unlocked imported iphone 5 for 35000 in feb.
Since it is discontinued, what would be its expected resale value after an year or so? will it take a plunge????
Should i sell it off right now to minimize any further loss?

OP
D

dpkml

Broken In
why you want to sell it? 5S is discontinued but not removed from support list.

I know. iphone 5 is all i need in a phone. but I dont know the resale trends... I just dont want the discontinued product to sell under 20,000 after a year.

ankush28

Bazinga
afaik apple's after sales services are kickass... so dont worry
My friends iphone 4S gone kaput in warrenty period at that time they dont have stock of 4s so they replaced it by iphone 5:D:cool:;)

Hrishi

afaik apple's after sales services are kickass... so dont worry
My friends iphone 4S gone kaput in warrenty period at that time they dont have stock of 4s so they replaced it by iphone 5:D:cool:;)

Gave me a reason to consider Apple for my next phone.

raksrules

Youngling
I know. iphone 5 is all i need in a phone. but I dont know the resale trends... I just dont want the discontinued product to sell under 20,000 after a year.
On one side you are saying iPhone is all you need in a phone and on other side you want to know resale trend and all ?
Why don't you just enjoy your device without worrying about resale. This is if you do not suffer from Obsessive Compulsive Upgrade syndrome. Sell it when you really want a new phone and not just for upgrading.

ujjwal321

Journeyman
don't worry. you can use your 5 for the next 3 years. it will get software updates for at least 3 years. look how the iPhone 4 is still relevant even after 3 years. just because Apple has stopped producing it does not mean they will stop supporting it.

Top Bottom