iphone 3gs at 20k

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
I would suggest you to wait for the Samsung Galaxy S II's price to drop...! Get it as soon as it comes in your budget!

Otherwise, give HTC Incredible S a shot!

iPod Touch 4 does not have retina display. Although it does have facetime and 720p video recorder. Also, a very powerful processor and smooth performance for latest iOS games.

IMHO iPod 4g does have retina display.

For the OP: I would suggest to wait, since you like the Apple ecosystem you will regret using Android due to cumbersome apps/games as compared to Apple. (Yes, I am using Android and I feel the games/apps/UI/Graphics is much better in iOS). Wait till the iPhone 5 comes and you will see rates for the iPhone4 will be reduced drastically.

Otherwise, as you are ready to spent till 20k, sell your iPod 4G, add few more to the total amount and get iPhone 4 now. You wont miss the iPod, plus you will get phone+iPod which will fulfill all your purposes.

Sarath

iDota
IMHO iPod 4g does have retina display.

For the OP: I would suggest to wait, since you like the Apple ecosystem you will regret using Android due to cumbersome apps/games as compared to Apple. (Yes, I am using Android and I feel the games/apps/UI/Graphics is much better in iOS). Wait till the iPhone 5 comes and you will see rates for the iPhone4 will be reduced drastically.

Otherwise, as you are ready to spent till 20k, sell your iPod 4G, add few more to the total amount and get iPhone 4 now. You wont miss the iPod, plus you will get phone+iPod which will fulfill all your purposes.

+1 for this. Even i am using Android. But apple ecosystem is too pampering (or restrictive depending on individuality)

If you are looking at xperia arc you can take a look at my review in my siggy below. Honestly not VFM but worth every penny for its looks.

OP
oromis

oromis

i pwn joo!!
anyone can suggest some good forums or sites where i can sell my ipod? at any case, i would like to see at what prices they going for,.

anyone can suggest some good forums or sites where i can sell my ipod? at any case, i would like to see at what prices they going for,.

Check your pm. You can also add the same in the bazaar section here :
Bazaar - Digit Technology Discussion Forum

If you want to know, how much it would sell it for, post here :

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/bazaar/139625-how-much-can-i-sell-my-old-stuff.html

Top Bottom