Inverter (Urgent)

dekaron

Broken In
For PC (500W PSU + Dell ST2220L monitor + belkin N150) and 4 CFL around 30W, pure sine wave with UPS mode (cos not using PC UPS anymore)

What is the required VA/W rating for Inverter, battery for backup minimum 2hrs

Shah

Cyborg Agent
For PC (500W PSU + Dell ST2220L monitor + belkin N150) and 4 CFL around 30W, pure sine wave with UPS mode (cos not using PC UPS anymore)

What is the required VA/W rating for Inverter, battery for backup minimum 2hrs

Even a 800VA Inverter will be more than enough for your need.

I have no UPS. Still can run my PC (having 550W, Dell IN1930 monitor and W8951ND router) for more than 6 hours with a 800VA inverter, when no other load is on the inverter. Be sure to check the battery specification.

I am not sure about which brand/model is suggested. So, let others comment on it.

OP
D

dekaron

Broken In
I googled a little and found most people recommend Exide IT500 battery not sure about the inverter brand though

- - - Updated - - -

Update:

Local dealer of Inverters and batteries suggested Luminous 1050 Sine wave Inverter around 6k

Battery Exide Inva Tubular was not available , InvaRed InvaMaster and Luminous Tubular available totalling around 18k, 19k and 16k all around 100-115AH with the above inverter.

- - - Updated - - -

Finally bought Luminous 1050 Inverter(2yrs) with Luminous Inverlast 150AH (4yrs)

rj27

Net Addict
Good choice, luminous inverter & battery are great. Had 2 x 180AH luminous battery previously which lasted for 4.5 years with consistent backup till around 4 years.

The inverter is still going strong 5 year onwards. Have now upgraded to 2 x 200AH batteries again from luminous.

Top Bottom