Introduce yourselves

Flash

Lost in speed
how can you determine the gender from the photo of the cat?
Its not about the gender. It's about the movie.
The movie is one of the "Worst superhero movie" error.

Since he said axes is cat, i asked whether axes has/had any liking for the "Catwoman".

Arjun_M

Right off the assembly line
Hello Digitians, I am a freelance digital artist, and I create art for games, books and promotional material. I work alone, and these days, completely digitally (even my pencil sketches are on a Wacom), but I still love paper and pencil- it's a lot healthier. I'm in digital arts, because I love it, and it takes a lot less investment than, say, a profession like motor-racing or flying helicopters or modifying and testing cars and bikes, and gets more money than, possibly, playing in a rock band that isn't alternative or electronica, and is cleaner than animal rescue and care volunteer duty (all of these interest me a lot). I love machines, and became an engineer precisely for that- but found myself being whisked into something I never liked- writing code and softie solutions- and eventually ended up as a digital artist. And of course, I love 3-D sculpting, digital painting, scale modelling and (had to sneak this in) classic metal (I mean classic, not extreme).

There's a lot I can learn on these forums- what music player and headphone combo is good for a workout (because I find the music in gyms very numbing and sedative), how can I set up a full sound system of better quality at home without burning up cash/credit reserves and occupying too much space, how I can enhance my experience of working as a digital artist a lot better, what flat TV is best for me and what's the best real-life simulation hardware and software for cars, bikes, planes, helicopters (but not boats and starships)- and who loves martial arts videogames, comics and action animation from the past- stretched into today. Oops, that's two big paragraphs. More later.

john117

Broken In
^thank you!
Infact,ive been a guest visitor since 2006.makes me a very old lurker at that :mrgreen:
Gleaned all the information i wanted and have learnt a lot too.Hope to contribute my mite to the forum.

DVJex

In the zone
Hey , I'm Digvijay.
Not really a regular here since i'm usually gaming or watching something. Or wasting time attending college.
Only used the HP Pavilion G6-.. Thread for a while now but started browsing the rest of the forums recently.

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
Just clicked the What's New ? tab at the top and then headed over to this thread.

I'm really bad at this. Even my FB about me page is mostly blank :-D

So, I'm a recent B.Tech(ECE) grad... and you know the drill, I'm looking for a job :lol:

Much before reading the Digit mag I used to read the Chip mag during my school days. Not that I had a preference for Chip but there was no concept of a community over there. I never realized that the Digit people were such a thriving species of geeks :shock: So I quickly switched to Digit and the stay is worth my time. The best thing is that its comfortable. Unlike those forums where you have people flaming and blaming each other this is a much more refined place to hang out.

That's pretty much it...

On the geeky side though, I've been into PC components as I've grown up playing games like AOE and CS 1.6...currently I got hooked on to Dota and couldn't get off it :oops:

The mobile segment suddenly picked pace and after registering at XDA the world never looked the same again :wink: It really helps to study technology....especially if you enjoy coding. I'm not really expert at it but I'm getting the hang of it....it really is a shame if you find some kid doing what you intended to do but didn't for some reason(even though they have no experience,but still) :oops:

The other(and final) geeky thing that I had gotten myself into was, well.... Arduino :twisted: I'm known as Digital.Engine over there but haven't really contributed anything worth mentioning, so :p But I suggest anyone who's into that should get his dirty with assembly and trust me its fun.... especially if you get involved with these guys over at Hack a Day

Hmmm....looking up it seems this wasn't really an introduction at all. But then again I'm bad at this, so that's it :)

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I think you did a very nice job at introducing yourself. Better than most of many. :p
So, welcome to the forum.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
Chaitanya from Varanasi (also known as Benaras/Banaras n referred to as "Kashi" in ancient texts), Uttar Pradesh.
Addicted to Internet in a very bad way! Tomorrow I have to leave & here I am typing instead of packing :-D.
I realized that the one movie which I can watch over & over again & not get bored was Terminator 2: Judgement Day. Actually, HBO made me realize :-D. Hence the handle.

Last edited:

sscomp32

Right off the assembly line
Hi I am Suyash Swaroop from Patna. I have been a digit reader from 2010 . I am currently an MCA student.

Top Bottom