Internet speeds around the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

amol48

Searching...
I never even expected... When there are ISPs who limit your bandwidth how can it even figure in that list!

*arstechnica.com/old/content/2008/06/japanese-isp-institutes-upload-caps-of-30gb-daily.ars
BSNL (and all) broadband in general is a joke.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
one of my frend[digisubi in this forum] gets this speed on his 2mbps connection
*img34.imageshack.us/img34/3729/1mbs.th.png

he has only 4 hrs free per day and gets almost 12~13 GB. Some serious bug on the ISP side.
btw i get avg of 500~600KBps too:twisted:

abyss88

Broken In
the "unlimited" plans of various isp are too low in speed and to0 expensive if u ask me...
i currently use bsnl 750 home plan..and now i'm going to change it to home 500..they put a cap on it but if u are into downloading, u can just hold yourself back to 2am :p...

whats bsnl's rate for 2mbps unlimited...????
and oh yeah i almost forgot
when i first went to bsnl exchange to change my bb plan, they told me that u cant change it because u have to spend 6 months on your current bb plan and then we can change it..
i said that bsnl's website says that u only need to spend one month on it,they said that its wrong...when i went again after 2 months i.e in april, they said that this is election period and we cant change your broadband plan...lame fu*king excuses!!

OP
abhijit_reddevil

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
the "unlimited" plans of various isp are too low in speed and to0 expensive if u ask me...
i currently use bsnl 750 home plan..and now i'm going to change it to home 500..they put a cap on it but if u are into downloading, u can just hold yourself back to 2am :p...

whats bsnl's rate for 2mbps unlimited...????
and oh yeah i almost forgot
when i first went to bsnl exchange to change my bb plan, they told me that u cant change it because u have to spend 6 months on your current bb plan and then we can change it..
i said that bsnl's website says that u only need to spend one month on it,they said that its wrong...when i went again after 2 months i.e in april, they said that this is election period and we cant change your broadband plan...lame fu*king excuses!!

Is BSNL as confused as you or you are as confused as BSNL? :p..Well this kind of response is quite natural of them.:p

By the time 2 Mbps will be standard in India up and down consistently, the world wuld be trasferring data by the GB, mind you :|

sujoyp

Grand Master
when I was in Mumbai I got a hathway connection of 512 kbos unlimited and used to get speed of 800KBPS download and 300-400 KBPS upload:lol:..

Some bug...BTW bsnl 600combo is good...get 4.2 gb in 6 hrs....speed upto 230KBPS

abyss88

Broken In
By the time 2 Mbps will be standard in India up and down consistently, the world wuld be trasferring data by the GB, mind you :|
at some places, it is...like in that old 70 year old "budiya"...who has the fastest connection in the world...damn i'm jealous..:x

abyss88

Broken In
Is BSNL as confused as you or you are as confused as BSNL? :p..Well this kind of response is quite natural of them.:p
i dont know what i'm gonna do....but i'm going there again tomorrow...fingers crossed
but i guess they'll tell me that code of conduct hasnt ended yet,so..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom