Internet Explorer Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

harmads

Journeyman
Hi Friends

Inspite of proper shut-down every time I restart my computer and click on IE, a message box opens saying "IE session closed suddenly" "Do you want to restore the session" "Do you want to go to the home page"

Kindly throw some light on what is happening. I use Vista Home Edition and IE 8

Thanks & Regards

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
This is a common messege given by browsers in the case, when browsers does not shutdown properly.
when we tries to open browser again, it asked for restore previous session.
If you choose yes it opens all your sites & tabs as same as before those interruption... In the other word restore your previous session.
If you choose no, a fresh ie8 window will open...And start opening your particular "home page" as you set.

Last edited:
OP
H

harmads

Journeyman
This is a common messege given by browsers in the case, when browsers does not shutdown properly.
when we tries to open browser again, it asked for restore previous session.
If you choose yes it opens all your sites & tabs as same as before those interruption... In the other word restore your previous session.
If you choose no, a fresh ie8 window will open...And start opening your particular "home page" as you set.

Thankyou for replying... But my problem is that IE shut down is proper every time still the message comes..

dreams

Gracias Senor
how do u ascertain it is proper?? Open Task manager and check whether iexplore is running..I think this is a common problem in IE8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom