Internet connection suggestion (not counting BSNL/MTNL/Airtel)

Piyush

Lanaya
I need suggestions for a new connection.As i already mentioned above that I wont be going for BSNL/MTNL/Airtel.

I would be thankful if you can post the links of tariffs of different service providers like hathway/tikona/etc....

Sarath

iDota
A lot depends on the availability of suppliers in your area and the slots available with those suppliers. Do make a note of your options and then choose between the ones available.

Eg: Railwire, one of the cheapest tariffs in India. Available in bangalore. In my area whitefield but their connections stopped right next to my apartment. I then went ahead and made a note of all connections available and decided.
In my friends case, Airtel was available but the slots were full. Again it would have been a waste researching on it.

ajayritik

Technomancer
^^
Ya just saw 'em. India is in a sorry state. :(

So there are other countries apart from US where they don't have anything called FUP?

Why the heck is it being followed in India? I think I read somewhere about a PIL being raised on this.

dd_wingrider

In the zone
Not sure if you have a "YOU" broadband there, but I am using their 2mbps unlimited(no FUP) plan which comes at 999 p/m here in Bangalore, and till now the service have been just awesome, same goes for customer support.

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
FUP plainly sucks.
I do think There is a plan from Reliance (Night Based) 1Mbps day/ 2Mbps (10PM to 8AM)..That is probably their only non FUP plan. (I'am not sure..maybe there was a small * conditions apply i missed)

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
FUP plainly sucks.
I do think There is a plan from Reliance (Night Based) 1Mbps day/ 2Mbps (10PM to 8AM)..That is probably their only non FUP plan. (I'am not sure..maybe there was a small * conditions apply i missed)
Fully Unlimited No FUP.
@1499 pm.

CC sucks.

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
how about hathway/tikona?
anyone?

though I can't run from FUPs plans( coz almost all plans implies this garbage policy)

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
hmmm....its really a good one
but i'd be satisfied with 512 kbps UL as 1000/ pm is pretty hard for me

Top Bottom