Internet Addiction Test - Online

My score is between....

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
This is something interesting I came across.

How do you know if you're already addicted or rapidly tumbling toward trouble? The Internet Addiction Test is the first validated and reliable measure of addictive use of the Internet. Click here to read the study. Developed by Dr. Kimberly Young, the IAT is a 20-item questionnaire that measures mild, moderate, and severe levels of Internet Addiction.

Take a test

...get the results and post it here :p

My score: 71 :-?

ranjan2001

Cyborg Agent
81 scored
Your Internet usage is causing significant problems in your life. You should evaluate the impact of the Internet on your life and address the problems directly caused by your Internet usage.

:confused::confused: but my job is related to internet & I depend on it.

adi007

Youngling
Mine is 92
Your Internet usage is causing significant problems in your life. You should evaluate the impact of the Internet on your life and address the problems directly caused by your Internet usage.
:mad::mad:

praka123

left this forum longback

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
You are an average on-line user. You may surf the Web a bit too long at times, but you have control over your usage.

Didn't lie too much.! :D

hullap

Cyborg Agent
i am 100% sue that all those who have posted the score below 60 told lies during test....:D
LOL

You are experiencing occasional or frequent problems because of the Internet. You should consider their full impact on your life.
even though i didnt lie i still thought my score would be more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom