Interesting Bachelor cooking recipes

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Share your interesting bachelor recipes .. Must not involve any major hassle and to cook ASAP ..
Typically with Microwave/Induction cooker etc

Hrishi

Here's my breakfast receipe.
Take a pair of bread slice, apply a thin layer of white cream/cheese on it.
Chop few onions and boiled eggs and sandwich them b'ween the bread slices.
Sprinkle some chat masala on it , and then heat it at moderate temperature in a frying pan.

It tastes good and should be healthy too.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
bake potato piece in microwave and then fry it in a pan with some cumin and salt to taste.

Gollum

Collector
Expert Advice from Gollum
Get some ingredients, like onion and stuff
get utensils like pots and pans and spatula etc
get a gas stove or induction stove with compatible utensils.
And the most important ingredient is in the spoiler below
ask your girlfriend/(friend who happens to be a girl) to cook for you
if you live alone and have many friends like that, its even better.
Just keep the place neat and clean
Girls are clean freaks

Make french toast.
Drench the bread slice in egg and fry . Bread Omlette, the easy way.
Roadside shopkeepers sell 2 slice of french toast for Rs15 !!! So better make at home.

OP
Nerevarine

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Btw !!!!!! Im vegetarian !!!!!! :p
I tried Rishi's recipe substituting Egg with Paneer (roasted first with some amchur, pepper, red chilli, garam masala powder and salt)
and it was freaking delicious :clap2:

Hrishi

Btw !!!!!! Im vegetarian !!!!!! :p
I tried Rishi's recipe substituting Egg with Paneer (roasted first with some amchur, pepper, red chilli, garam masala powder and salt)
and it was freaking delicious :clap2:
:) , Cool. I don't like paneer though ,.cause in North India , I find it present in each and every other food. ( Fed up with paneer.) :p

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Soak Chick Peas over night in water. Quick recipe for masala channa.
TY][
Place a frying pan on stove. Put some oild. Add chopped onion, garlic and ginger. Fry for some minutes till you can see the onion crisp. Add Cumin, coriander, chilli and channa masala powder. Stir for few seconds. Now add chick peas with some water. Let it boil for minutes. Add tamarind paste to taste. salt at the end to your taste.

Fry bread with some butter over it. quick snack.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Too much work lol.. Ill have to get used to cooking stuff like these from time to time. -_-

Once you practice, it will become much easier. Try experimenting with new dish per week. Keep the motivation and reward cycle going.

Hrishi

Soak Chick Peas over night in water. Quick recipe for masala channa.
TY][
Place a frying pan on stove. Put some oild. Add chopped onion, garlic and ginger. Fry for some minutes till you can see the onion crisp. Add Cumin, coriander, chilli and channa masala powder. Stir for few seconds. Now add chick peas with some water. Let it boil for minutes. Add tamarind paste to taste. salt at the end to your taste.

Fry bread with some butter over it. quick snack.

Was going to post it , then saw your post today. :p
it tastes very good.

dan4u

Took Off!!!
french toast (or Bombay toast as I call it :p) - easy

Ingredients:-
4-5 Bread slices (thick slices preferably)
1 or 2 eggs
half cup milk
sugar (1-2 tablespoon)
vanilla essence (1 teaspoon, if available)
oil/ghee
frying pan

Method:-
Mix egg, milk, sugar, vanilla essence in a big bowl/container. Now dip one side of the bread in the mixture for 15-20 seconds, then the other side for 15-20 seconds. have the frying pan preheated with oil/ghee and place the bread slice. let it fry on one side for 20-30 seconds and then flip over to cook the other side. once both sides are golden brown you've got yourself delicious sweet Bombay toast (french).....do the same for all the other slices n enjoy :-D

Top Bottom