Installing ANNA CFW on Nokia 5800

Goleon

Journeyman
Is it safe to install The anna CFW on my Nokia 5800 XM, what are the cons and loses??

or is there any other wortwhile CFW that i could flash for?

Last edited:

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Dude I Have Flashed my 5800 More than 200 times ...It Is always safe to flash your phone but make sure Never Downgrade Your Firmware

Dr.tweaker

Journeyman
As mentiond by Ayuclack, I would like to second him in this regard.You might flash your cell innumerable number of times , if you know what you are doing (In this context I do apprehend that you know how to flash your mobile , using J.A>F and Pkey emulator and the subsequent procedure) . Fo CFWs you can look upto sites like dailymobile.se , Symbiantalk and pnht.pl . They do have a whole lot of CFWs ,and also whilst flashing, do take not about your RM version as well. Happy flashing, cheers \m/

OP
G

Goleon

Journeyman
is there any good CFW's for Firmware v51.06
And will my warranty be void if i flash my phone with CFW????and if it will be void, can i retain my warranty if i reflash my phone with the original firmware??

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
other than those small bugfix & performance enhancing updates, there most likely won't be any update for Symbian S60 & below. and with time (say by Q1 2012) we should see some S^3 mobiles under 10k & 4k mobiles sporting S60 instead of the featureless S30/40.

Top Bottom