Indie Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. debit cards, eh? I hope its a HDFC one.

And you asking about Limbo? Dude you remember what happened to that guy who asked
"Hum mintos kyo khate hai?". ;)

And don't forget it add all your HIB games to your steam a/c. Also share you Id and join the tdf group. :)

Krow

Crowman
Wasn't that "Log chlor mint kyun khate hain?" :D

Ok, so Limbo and SMB added to buy list. :) I'll add HIB games tonight mostly and join the group too. Methinks my steam username is funny. :p You'll see tonight. :D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
*farm7.static.flickr.com/6185/6062321574_2baec11b75_o.png
*farm7.static.flickr.com/6202/6062321680_61e3e44b68_o.png
*farm7.static.flickr.com/6066/6062321756_6255d832b2_o.png
*farm7.static.flickr.com/6208/6061770689_0f5eb406c9_o.png

*www.cavestory.org/downloads_game.php

Krow

Crowman
^That looks really interesting. I am fast becoming a retro/sidescroller game fan. :) Saw the Limbo trailer on Steam. Decided I am going to buy Limbo for sure! :)

Maybe I was born in the wrong era. :(

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^then this one is highly recommended, you will fall in love with this game.
Daniel's base

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
How about Minecraft? Have to say it took me a while to figure it out. 2 hours and a youtube video to figure what to do. Good game though.

Krow

Crowman
Rescued three crew members in VVVVVV, but the trinkets are so hard to find. Even harder to retrieve! :x

rchi84

In the zone
Played the Bastion demo on Steam yesterday. Pretty awesome game, although not strictly Indie, by definition.

Will pick up Limbo, Bastion during the christmas sale. God knows there's a huge backlog from the Steam Summer sale..

abhidev

Human Spambot
Played the Bastion demo on Steam yesterday. Pretty awesome game, although not strictly Indie, by definition.

Will pick up Limbo, Bastion during the christmas sale. God knows there's a huge backlog from the Steam Summer sale..

M sorry but...does 'Indie' mean 'Indian'?

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Wasn't that "Log chlor mint kyun khate hain?" :D

Ok, so Limbo and SMB added to buy list. :) I'll add HIB games tonight mostly and join the group too. Methinks my steam username is funny. :p You'll see tonight. :D

SMB is one tough game to beat. The final level is hell to be honest and i'm still not able to complete it. I guess the most difficult game ever made. It will completely frustrate you. The dark worlds are even more so.

Just ask ICO.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^ You are stuck in the forest level where the boss is chasing with a chainsaw robot right?

That's like saying "hello" to smb worlds. What's next is beyond comprehension and has to be seen to be believed.

Don't rush and time the jumps properly. You will be through.

Krow

Crowman
VVVVVV is almost giving me nightmares now! I am at the Veni Vici Vedi levels... And my God we have to negotiate that super duper tough upward jump and then come down all the way just for a trinket! WTH! :x

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
This is on steam
*www.armlessoctopus.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/blocks-that-matter-1-e1306531746492.jpg

Save 10% on Blocks That Matter on Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom