Indie Game Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Should I go ahead and buy Limbo & Orc Must Die at this Steam sale or should I wait more?

^Good deal for the ones who missed the HIB. :)

Anyway, got the Introversion Bundle at the cheapest price. Will increase the amount later if possible to unlock Aquaria.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now a Indie Game Music Black Friday sale, for only $1, 10 albums, and as usual DRM-free:- :lol:

Indie Music Bundle

Krow

Crowman
Now a Indie Game Music Black Friday sale, for only $1, 10 albums, and as usual DRM-free:- :lol:

Indie Music Bundle

Another excellent find. For $10 there are a lot of bonus soundtracks including The Binding of Isaac. I think I am going to go for the regular pack of 10 soundtrack at the lowest possible price. :(

The bundle is full value for money especially since it includes SMB, PPPPPP (VVVVVV) and ARES soundtracks.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks. btw, when will be the really big bundle released? already pre-purchased for $4.

*i.imgur.com/ke6lg.png

Krow

Crowman
Got one for a friend. Paid $10 to get all 17 albums. It is a birthday gift so forwarded the link to him. I really hope he likes it.

Krow

Crowman
The IndieRoyale bundle will be released sometime next week. That is all they say.

Will it be ethical to download the songs I just bought for my friend? (The 10 regular albums I mean).

Ignore the last query. Bought myself another bundle anyway.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Terraria; version 1.1 coming in early December, new trailer released | DSOGaming | The Dark Side Of Gaming

[YOUTUBE]Azq5IOrFtEI[/YOUTUBE]

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
*i.imgur.com/4277k.png

Muwhahaahhahahahaa

Probably died 300 time or more for this. Took more than an hour too. >_>

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I can't obviously.
Move this here too.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/149230-minecraft.html
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/143702-terraria-discussion.html

Krow

Crowman
Getting that trinket is most satisfying LFC_fan. I roused the entire neighbourhood I think when I celebrated that one.

Time to close this one. CCCCCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom