Indian GFX companies losing creativity?

Flash

Lost in speed
I was shocked to see the below movie poster today morning, in newspapers..

*fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t31/1537433_725853557447969_1974836974_o.jpg

*files.playa.pl/img332/06/b3/39/Uncharted2PS3copy_800x450.jpg

Posters which i've grabbed, after seeing the above:

*4.bp.blogspot.com/_Uno_emuDLJc/TEaCEWxykII/AAAAAAAAGuU/ish1tM6sjFs/s1600/Velayutham%2BVs%2BAssassins%2BCreed%2BStill-3.jpg

*xnepali.net/movies/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/DEVYANI_film_Poster_copy.jpg

*www.glamzzle.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/bollywood-poster-copied-from-going-the-distance.jpg

*www.glamzzle.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/hifajat-poster-copied-resident-evil.jpg

*www.glamzzle.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/hulchul-poster-copied-big-fat-greek-wedding.jpg

*www.glamzzle.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/anjaana-anjaani-copied-poster-an-education.jpg

*4.bp.blogspot.com/-6Sx1DJrjnBU/TahmYTpC1lI/AAAAAAAAEkA/H-jrmiYw8ew/s1600/puri%2Bcopy1.jpg

*fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/p843x403/1268467_611551338896081_821215786_o.jpg

Title is self-explanatory.. Are we really losing creativity?
Our filmmakers are copying movies, that's a well-known fact.

But, Gfx companies too? :(

R2K

In the Zone
Indian movie industry is desperately trying to be like hollywood but miserably failing. Have you noticed that majority of the bollywood movies are made in foreign locations even though the storyline never need it.

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
Yes, but ripping movies is a common trend nowadays. But ripping posters is somewhat concerning.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
They just lifted the girl from 'The Perfume' poster, resized it and put it on their own poster!! That's worse than lazy.

flyingcow

Shibe
lol man wtf, they dont even bother to change it a bit...

im kinda interested in seeing the assassins creed one e though ,ill have to admit, it
but what they are doing is totally wrong, they should hire someone creative, not anyone who'l copy others ideas

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
some more here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/chit-chat/157653-where-hindi-movie-posters-ripped-off.html

RBX

In the zone
I remember the Assassin's Creed getup movie Velayudham. If they wanted to copy, they should've atleast tried Ezio considering the movie was released in 2012.

LOL at Hifajat - top button done up.

On a side note makers of Krrish still keep copying music. I could several times recognize this theme being played Havana - Kenny G. - YouTube

OP
Flash

Flash

Lost in speed
If you notice the hifajat closely, you can see the same guns cloned from the resident evil movie.

If we are in North korea, we wouldn't known they've copied these posters.
Thank god, we have internet to know what's going on around.

Top Bottom