India loses one more of her treasured gem : Abdul Kalam died of a massive heart attack

ratul

█████████████████
Can't find any words to describe, just that you'd always be in our hearts, forever, inspiration to the millions and generations to follow. RIP Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. :(:cryeyesout:

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
India loses one more of her treasured gem : Abdul Kalam died of a massive heart attack.

Sad Day In Indian History; Former President APJ Abdul Kalam Passes Away

Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Passes Away: Nation Loses a Bharat Ratna - The Quint

Pay your last respects to former President APJ Abdul Kalam

Former President APJ Abdul Kalam Dies at 83

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
Re: RIP Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam

Sad Day. R.I.P.

This was shocking. I tried to create a thread too quick in excitement of the news, ended up with typos.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Re: India loses one more of her treasured gem : Abdul Kalam died of a massive heart attack.

He is the kind of person that everyone in india can unanimously say "inspiring"..
RIP, you will be missed

snap

Lurker
Re: India loses one more of her treasured gem : Abdul Kalam died of a massive heart attack.

RiP..

Limitless

Journeyman

Rest in peace sir :(

Pasapa

Live to die another day

RIP. I had huge amount of respect towards him.

saswat23

Human Spambot

A true inspiring man.
RiP

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

Sad day indeed.

RIP Rocket man.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA

My Pranaam and Salaam to You,SIR.R.I.P.

DevBaidya

Right off the assembly line

RIP , The peoples president.

ashs1

Padawan

R.I.P sir
.One of the greatest visionaries.. Rocket man of India..11th president of India:- Avul pakir jainulabdeen Abdul kalam

jkultimate

GAMING IS NOT A CRIME

Rest In Peace Idol of India.

Leaders like you, is what India needs.

Top Bottom