India is a country of opportunity or not?

OP
K

Kingston

Broken In
Yes. Do what you like. Or, like what you do.

I quit my software testing job in April. Attended 2 interviews & didn't take up either job. I didn't like it.

Now, I start with a clean slate on Monday as an Accounts Officer for a considerably lesser pay package. I never considered money as the primary criteria. Finance is what I liked.

Yes, there will be difficult times and situations. I am fortunate to have the support of my family.

The choice will be yours to make. Chase a job just making money. Do a job which you'll enjoy/like.

Best luck!

Really??:blink: Were u a B.E/B.tech student??

India has opportunities but a lot depends on your luck and hardwork.
And if you are asking about whether India is gonna become a super rich, prosperous and beautiful looking country like US or Britain then NO.
Your 10th generation won't see that happening unless the whole corrupt mentality of our government gets fixed somehow.

Second that:+1:

I know of a licensed pilot working in maintenance and overhauls with Jet Airways.

Still, there's plenty of opportunities. But more than plenty waiting for them.

If thats true,I hope i find one ... I need one badly!!!! :bananana:

Chetan1991

Youngling
There are always opportunities for those with the eyes to see. I've got a lot of supplies myself but I've got knowledge, skill and enthusiasm, and in the end I think those are what matter the most. I'm going freelancing mode, and recommend that to you. You can make 5k a day easily if you've got skill.
India is a developing country, developing at multiples times than developed ones. So there are a LOT of opportunities here, you just have to find them.
Oh, and hard work is never enough, smart work is, which includes understanding yourself and your environment and changing according to it, or changing it.

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
My :2cents:

You see...
[IMGG]*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12600&d=1383225589[/IMGG]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 108

Tomal

Broken In
For me India is a place of opportunity. It can easily be proved by the current economic growth of India.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
yeah lots of opportunity to get by in life by being a lazy, ignorant, professionally illiterate bum

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Hi all,
I am from Pakistan, here in Pakistan we take examples from India how much successful india is. But in India there are many problems like poverty and in Pakistan too. All i want to say is: every country should have to provide the basic facilities for its citizens.

professional icons | Resort Icons | web font

waooo, such advertisement, much sneak

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
hi all,
i am from pakistan, here in pakistan we take examples from india how much successful india is. But in india there are many problems like poverty and in pakistan too. All i want to say is: Every country should have to provide the basic facilities for its citizens.

professional icons | resort icons | web font

do you love cows in pakistan !!! ???

Top Bottom