Increase Download speed..

Status
Not open for further replies.

chandal_keta

Broken In
umm i have found something interesting again for u guys....from another forum!!

*forum.mazzako.com/index.php?topic=14976.0

check that...it even deals how to make ur net more faster....good luck!!
and does work seriously!! around 15kbps...upgraded!!

chandal

Amir.php

Flying Visitor
MAYBE THIS WOULD BE USEFULL for you .SO PLZ FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY TO GET BETTER SPEED VIA µTORRENT…

STEPS:-
1.FIRST OFALL GOTO THE FOLLOWING LINK AND DOWNLOAD THE FILE NAMED “EvID4226Patch223d-en” WHICH IS ONLY 40KB IN SIZE.

*www.lvllord.de/?lang=en&url=downloads#4226patch

2.THE FILE U DOWNLOADED IS A ZIP FILE SO PLZ UNZIP THROUGH ANY SOFTWARES SUCH AS WINRAR,WINZIP,
7-zip,IZArc ETC.

3.WHEN U UNZIP U WILL GET A FILE NAMED “EvID4226Patch”.

4.DOUBLE CLICK ON IT AND IT WILL ASKED TO CHANGE THE VALUE FROM 10 TO 50.PRESS Y TO PROCEED.WHEN IT ASKED FOR WINDOW CD JUST CANCEL IT AND PRESS NO.

5.AFTER CHANGING THE VALUE TO 50.RESTART YOUR PC.

6.GOTO WEBSITE utorrent.com and download the latest version of µTORRENT.

7.INSTALL IT.
8.AFTER INSTALLATION GOTO OPTIONS-PREFERENCES AND SET THE VALUES AND OPTIONS as:
a.IN CONNECTION THE PORT USED FOR INCOMING CONNECTION IS BETWEEN 50000 AND 60000.
b.UPnp PORT MAPPING SHOULD BE UNCHECKED.
c.MAXIMUM UPLOAD RATE IS 30 AND DOWNLOAD RATE MAY BE EITHER 0 OR 375 OR 500 etc.
d.IN ADVANCED OPTION net.max_halfopen VALUE SHOULD BE SET TO 50.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
^^ 100 is a better value... I use 1000 though :)

for dataone 2 mbps, global max upload = 10, download = 0.
for dataone 256 kbps, max upload = 5, download = 0

tested by me for maximum speeds.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^ 100 is a better value... I use 1000 though :)

for dataone 2 mbps, global max upload = 10, download = 0.
for dataone 256 kbps, max upload = 5, download = 0

tested by me for maximum speeds.

Buddy, wat abt a MTNL 512 Kbps conenction ?? I hv a max upload speed of 190kbps and MAx d/load speed of around 220 kbps.. plz suggest..

Cheers n e-peace....

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
These all don't have side affects right??

Of course not. Modifying the half open tcp ip window limit can cause more rapid spreading of malware and trojans, but if your comp is clean, then it gives really good download speeds.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Of course not. Modifying the half open tcp ip window limit can cause more rapid spreading of malware and trojans, but if your comp is clean, then it gives really good download speeds.

Absolutely agree to that, and for that make sure u use a good AV+Internet Security+AntiSPam and Anti Adware.. :)

NOD32 works for me :D

s.praveen kumar

Right off the assembly line
i use a bsnl broad band connection of home 500 c ( 256kbps to 2mbps kbps) but i get a download contects speed
of 50 kbps sometimes some site offers 112 kbps. why so less and even when i download a movie from torrentz of 700 mb max speed varies from 5kbps ~ 25 kbps why so less
it took me 8 hrs to download the movie is there any possibility to increase speed of torrentz to 112 kbps increase speed of broadband .please send me reply is bsnl cheating customers by giving advertisements. and i would like to know wht is DNS server .If we gve adress in dns server does it speed up i have read in article
[FONT=&quot]Open up the network connection profile and edit TCP/IP settings. In the DNS server address fields, specify the following DNS server addresses: 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220
Disconnect the connection and then connect again. You are done.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This specifies third party DNS servers which are significantly faster than BSNL Dataone’s DNS servers.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Note: The service is provided by OpenDNS.

.................................is this true . Then tell me how to give how and to specify address .

2. whey they divide 256kbps /8 and it gives download speed of 32 kbps . can u tell me what is the calc behind it. Appart from torrent is there any site where i can download free dvd movies with fast download.
[/FONT]

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
with default setup and just increased number of possible connection I can get stedy 800 kilo bytes per second :) 700 MB in 12 mins flat :lol:

*img238.imageshack.us/img238/670/utorrentdownloadingat80zh3.jpg

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

so u are on a Rs.4K (+taxes) plan of 8mbps bsnl BB ?> :D:D

I see, really nice speeds, i am on my 256 kbps mtnl triband connection, maybe one day wen i'll earn too (im a student now), i will take up a plan like u :D:D

Congrats, read ur review on ur site too, nice one keep it up buddy :)

Cheers n e-peace....

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
so u are on a Rs.4K (+taxes) plan of 8mbps bsnl BB ?>

Its now Business 15000 and not a personal connection though, it is for use of one of our cafes :lol:

I see, really nice speeds, i am on my 256 kbps mtnl triband connection, maybe one day wen i'll earn too (im a student now), i will take up a plan like u

Once again, read this u may enjoy well before u start earning :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom