incorrect MS-DOS function??

Status
Not open for further replies.

rounit

Broken In
whenever i try to copy n e film to my hard disk from the cd then the cd gets copy to certain extent the an error message appears saying "window cannot copy:incorrect MS-DOS function" and nothing gets copied

can n e tell me what is this problem??????????

thankx in advance!!!!!!!

Third Eye

gooby pls
It means that the movie is corrupt on that cd.
Possibly it was a bad cd or the burner is playing up.

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
No, there isn't any prob with CD. It seems that U r using LG CD-ROM.
Well for any CD-ROM the best solution for such prob is to use Alcohol 120% to make an image of that CD (select Skip read errors during this process). After that, just mount that image on any Virtual Drive & enjoy......

~Phenom~

The No.1 Stupid
n2casey said:
No, there isn't any prob with CD. It seems that U r using LG CD-ROM.
Well for any CD-ROM the best solution for such prob is to use Alcohol 120% to make an image of that CD (select Skip read errors during this process). After that, just mount that image on any Virtual Drive & enjoy......
quite true , me too have LG combo and has faced such problems many times, now I use only CDs in good condition or make images .:p

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
Lucky_star said:
You can use Nero to create an image, and later use Nero image Drive to load that image.

But Nero doesn't provide any option to skip read errors. Alcohol provides u that option too which is much helpful when copying scratched CDs. IsoBuster & similar s/w r also effective in such cases.

47shailesh

Security Exp
n2casey said:
But Nero doesn't provide any option to skip read errors. Alcohol provides u that option too which is much helpful when copying scratched CDs. IsoBuster & similar s/w r also effective in such cases.

Dude Nero automatically skips read error and create a image of what it can read properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom