In a Total Fix About Buying my 1st Android

gsmsikar

Journeyman
have a look at this real google android ,

what u friends say about this .. at just 19K.

Buy Samsung Google Nexus S (Black) at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Samsung Google Nexus S - Full phone specifications

OP
A

arsingh1

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
Thanks guys for your valuable suggestions, Based upon those suggestions i recently bought Moto Defy.
I Must say that its an awesome phone...
will post my experiences with the cell....
THanks

OP
A

arsingh1

Right off the assembly line
^ Congo bro..
at wat price did u get it ?
Waiting for ur feedback on DEFY

Thanks everyone..
-I bought it at a price of 15200 INR It came with a 2 gb card ....
& also good news is that it is now coming with Firmware version 2.2.2 (FROYO) out of the box .
-Touch of the phone Excellent.
-Game play Superb..till now i've played 'Raging Thunder', plays flawlessly without any lag ( in the coming week i'll be testing some other games like Angry Birds...) .
I must say that camera is good you'll taking pics as the screen is of good size..
I have seen other android phones like wildfire , Galaxy pop, In my opinion You should Not buy an android with screen size of 3.2'...

DEfy has a big screen size 3.7-inch which gives the real experience of android. Also
As i'm out of town So i was not able to use the internet ....(will post an update asap).
Thanks

giprabu

In the zone
Thanks everyone..
-I bought it at a price of 15200 INR It came with a 2 gb card ....
& also good news is that it is now coming with Firmware version 2.2.2 (FROYO) out of the box .
-Touch of the phone Excellent.
-Game play Superb..till now i've played 'Raging Thunder', plays flawlessly without any lag ( in the coming week i'll be testing some other games like Angry Birds...) .
I must say that camera is good you'll taking pics as the screen is of good size..
I have seen other android phones like wildfire , Galaxy pop, In my opinion You should Not buy an android with screen size of 3.2'...

DEfy has a big screen size 3.7-inch which gives the real experience of android. Also
As i'm out of town So i was not able to use the internet ....(will post an update asap).
Thanks

Congrats..:)
When i checked out defy in chroma, it lagged while scrolling through menu.(Highly unexpected thing:x). Even though lag-fixes for defy are available over internet, they require rooting of the phone.. How about your case ..??

Top Bottom