Im planning to buy laptop

lakshesh

Broken In
Im planning to buy laptop just wanted to ask that will this config supports FPS games like COD6,BFBC2 and upcoming BF3

LAPTOP specs are

Company DELL

2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7-2670QM processor 2.20 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.10 GHz

8GB Dual-channel 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM (2 x 4GB)

750GB 7200RPM Hard Drive

2GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 540M graphics with Optimus

kaz

right here
Im planning to buy laptop just wanted to ask that will this config supports FPS games like COD6,BFBC2 and upcoming BF3

LAPTOP specs are

Company DELL

2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7-2670QM processor 2.20 GHz with Turbo Boost up to 3.10 GHz

8GB Dual-channel 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM (2 x 4GB)

750GB 7200RPM Hard Drive

2GB NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 540M graphics with Optimus

me to
just confused because there is no review of i7-2670qm on the net..not even listed on intels website..
its possible that the processor might have problems while switching to intel gfx..

is it available now at stores?
n is there any way to get full hd from stores? because my father doesn't trust buying stuffs online..

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
me to
just confused because there is no review of i7-2670qm on the net..not even listed on intels website..
its possible that the processor might have problems while switching to intel gfx..

is it available now at stores?
n is there any way to get full hd from stores? because my father doesn't trust buying stuffs online..
2670 is the new version of the 2630 afaik.

i5-2410 > i5 2430 , i7-2630QM > 2670QM, i7-2720QM > 2760QM, i7-2820QM > i7-2860QM

smartyrohan12

tech savy.. :D
If i am not worng then you are going to buy the xps 15 .. isnt it??

if yes then Ishu we both were wrong he is spending a whooping 71k or more on that system.!!!!!!!!!!:D

...are u brand specific or u would like to go for other brands.?? are u buying this system for yourself or your dad..?? will u be playing hardcore games??

check this out if u wanna reconsider..HP Pavilion dv6-6121tx Entertainment Notebook PC (QB367PA) specifications - HP Home & Home Office products

and are they not providing full hd in the stores??? maybe they are having older model.. :p

red dragon

Master troll
Few guys will suggest the HP DV6,which is great on paper but cr@p on the long run.After a year or so when you will get tired of the toaster(if it lasts that long)no one will buy it for 10k.

adnan87

Broken In
HP DV6 does have great specs and vfm laptop, but it does heat up while gaming.

If you gonna game in AC room with good cooling pad you can go for it.

Else you can go for sony vaio vpccb15fg, it runs much cooler while gaming and much more reliable than HP.

kaz

right here
and are they not providing full hd in the stores??? maybe they are having older model.. :p

they asked me to order online for a full hd..
also the dell store sucks..

wen m at home then there is no i7 model available..
bt now wen m at college they r having just two pieces..
will get one during my dp holidays.. :)

also the online odering has some problems as i heard of filling a sales tax form from the tax office to get the permission to bring it to my state..which sounds troubling..
also i don't have a City Bank Credit Card so another problem for transfering funds..

thats why my father asked me to get it from the shop..would have to sacrifice full hd

if any one needs ful hd n has no problems spending few more then xps 17 with 3gb nvidia gt555m n full hd at 90k is the best option..

n i dont see a bright future of hp so its better to stay away from hp

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
n i dont see a bright future of hp so its better to stay away from hp

What else did your crystal ball show? :rolleyes:

Do you know that HP has the largest share in computers?
Lenovo's market share was at 12.2%, putting the company right behind Dell, which had a 12.9% share. Top-ranked HP had an 18.1% share.

kaz

right here
What else did your crystal ball show? :rolleyes:

Do you know that HP has the largest share in computers?
Lenovo's market share was at 12.2%, putting the company right behind Dell, which had a 12.9% share. Top-ranked HP had an 18.1% share.

thats of the whole world..not of india..
service is awesome here..

apple is 2nd..so better buy an apple because after 12-18 months hp will shut down..they r much into softwares now, copying IBM..

hp is tired now..growing old..

there r few more companies like Asus n Acer

n people are clever now nokia lost its 1st position n now is on 3rd..so will hp..soon..my cystal :*

smartyrohan12

tech savy.. :D
i guess u don't know anything about the spinoff... they have separated their hardware and software business for better management...

Top Bottom