Rockin g33k
i list a few:
1)bansal classes kota
2)fiitjee
3)brilliant tutorials
4)career point kota
5)resonance
6)kiitjee

well..and theres many more..iit is a business all the same...

OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
Plz tel me where r they located.If possible plz tell me the best one.n the websites of these.

debsuvra

is NOT a PC/Mac
Many of them are in Kota, Rajasthan.

Some have website,

Career Point - *www.careerpointgroup.com/
Resonance - *www.resonance.ac.in

OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
in india.

r fiitjee
resonance
bansal classes situated at kota.Which one is most people recommecded.

Last edited:

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
some of my Frnds r at FIITJEE as it has a centre in Lucknow n they use a specific approach n not just go over each chapter once .

@JohnepSI , dude why're you just aiming at IIT , there are other more viable options too and IMHO IIT's Entrance Examination System is Crap , i mean if i wanna take Computer Science , why should i study so much Chemistry n Physics crap ? Also , the system of alotting Stream based on Rank n not on individual performance in the stream is a very big disadvantage .

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Zeeshan Quireshi said:
some of my Frnds r at FIITJEE as it has a centre in Lucknow n they use a specific approach n not just go over each chapter once .

@JohnepSI , dude why're you just aiming at IIT , there are other more viable options too and IMHO IIT's Entrance Examination System is Crap , i mean if i wanna take Computer Science , why should i study so much Chemistry n Physics crap ? Also , the system of alotting Stream based on Rank n not on individual performance in the stream is a very big disadvantage .

not for everything u r provided with an option.

Nav11aug

In the zone
who says IIT's entrance exam is crap... I'll tell u.. "crap"

Only after gettin in here ,ull know why u studied all that Chemistry and Physics to do your CS course. And anyway , u want to be -no knowledge- about chem and phy... theyre essential dude... the basic chem and phy u learn.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Nav11aug said:
who says IIT's entrance exam is crap... I'll tell u.. "crap"

Only after gettin in here ,ull know why u studied all that Chemistry and Physics to do your CS course. And anyway , u want to be -no knowledge- about chem and phy... theyre essential dude... the basic chem and phy u learn.

Dude the "basic" phy n chem comin in IIT exam is not basic at all n i'm saying for COurse Specific requrements .

Like for Computer Science , only basic class XII chem is important , phy is a bit more important but most important is Maths .

same way , for Engineering CHem n Phy n Maths all are very very imp .

So point is they should take separate exams for courses that r not heavily dependant on PCM .

Also , most ppl get into IIT without thinking of what they wanna do or what they like , they just want the stream in which they'll get the "best package" !

When i went to give TOEFL(Oct 28 , there was a Group of 12 IIT Kanpur guys , you just had to look at them no personality at all , kinda geeks u cud say . n thier test went awry , most of em could'nt even speak coherently in the Speaking section . This is what you get at IIT !

Similarly , IIT should give stream ot person based on how good he is at that task , heck for CS they don't even have a computer exam , jerks who have studied PCM all life get the CS course , just because they had a higher "rank" . Quite a few of these guys work on a computer only for the first times in their lives .

Last edited:

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
HEY Johnephsi take my words coz i hav been tru all these process

BANSAL CLASSES IS THE BEST N IT ROCKS!!!!
i myself is an ex-BANSALITE. (this is wat we call us there)
its located in KOTA (Rajasthan)
though other centers r also there in ajmer n jaipur BUT THOSE R CRAP.
only KOTA's BANSAL CLASSES IS THE BEST.
after BANSAL CLASSES COMES ---> RESONANCE N CARRER POINT (all located in kota itself)

n if u r not able to get admission in BANSAL CLASSES or RESONACE then dont goto to kota at all as others are CRAP N WIL LOOT U.

but dude u will require a lot of hard work.

@Zeeshan Quireshi
u r a bit right but the main concept of IIT-JEE is not to test ur knowledge but to test ur brain n how much ur brain can learn the things
n if u

OP
JohnephSi

JohnephSi

GONNA GET ALL OF YOU
fun2sh said:
HEY Johnephsi take my words coz i hav been tru all these process

BANSAL CLASSES IS THE BEST N IT ROCKS!!!!
i myself is an ex-BANSALITE. (this is wat we call us there)
its located in KOTA (Rajasthan)
though other centers r also there in ajmer n jaipur BUT THOSE R CRAP.
only KOTA's BANSAL CLASSES IS THE BEST.
after BANSAL CLASSES COMES ---> RESONANCE N CARRER POINT (all located in kota itself)

n if u r not able to get admission in BANSAL CLASSES or RESONACE then dont goto to kota at all as others are CRAP N WIL LOOT U.

but dude u will require a lot of hard work.

@Zeeshan Quireshi
u r a bit right but the main concept of IIT-JEE is not to test ur knowledge but to test ur brain n how much ur brain can learn the things
n if u
Were u selected in iit.

Last edited:

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
fun2sh said:
@Zeeshan Quireshi
n if u
Dude that's the prob , they test how much you "can learn" , but if they test how much you "have learned" in the stream that you want to take then wouldn't it be better ? because if they test PCM n then a person starts learning CS only in first year of IIT , whereas in other universities students have already done advanced studies in CS n when they go to univ they don't start from zero , they directly start advanced courses as per their ability .

pathiks said:
Hey zeeshan wen ll ur toefl score come?? So finally u goin abroad.. :)
I took the TOEFL on Oct 28 , Score should be available by 18th Nov :)

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Any decent state level college would definitely give you a job at the 3rd-4th year provided your grades are good and your IQ too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom