IIT Student Cured From Cancer By Yoga (Patanjali Yogpeeth)

OP
R

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
Nothing can cure commmon cold.

This reminds me of my first week at college.
If you do not treat a patient then the cold will subside spontaneously in 7days but on medication it subsides in one week.

:)

anyway.. Medication is good for temporary relief, or even cure, but I never ever take medicines. Could u believe it? I don't believe in external medicines (except Ayurvedic, because they are provided by Nature).

Since the time I started doing Pranayam, I never got cold or something. Pranayam can not only cure common cold, but if you do it regularly, you will never ever get any disease, leave common cold alone. At least my experience is the same.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Dude, i am getting crazy with these terms . Please guys stick to the topic, now it's like what you'll do to cure cold? etc.

OP
R

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
That's what lies in Yogic philosophy. Yoga and Ayurveda insists on "Aarogya". That is, no one should have any disease in his lifetime. It works on that first, to prevent diseases. And if someone gets a disease, there is a cure, and that treatment works To remove that disease from the body, permanently. Plus, it ensures the cured person remains healthy always.

And what the Doctors and Hospitals are doing today? Honestly I am telling you.. They want the patient to remain unhealthy, so he comes again and again, take ultra expensive tests, and their (doctors') pockets remain full. The rural people are even more exploited by the greedy Doctos..
I do not mean all doctors are like this. In fact, I respect doctors more than anyone...

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
And what the Doctors and Hospitals are doing today? Honestly I am telling you.. They want the patient to remain unhealthy, so he comes again and again, take ultra expensive tests, and their (doctors') pockets remain full. The rural people are even more exploited by the greedy Doctos..
I do not mean all doctors are like this. In fact, I respect doctors more than anyone...

Not all, but i couldn't agree with you more.

This whole Yoga thing, simply might not work for any disease, this is what my concern is. If it is, then why so many people across the world spend a lot in treatments and getting cured( or may not be)?

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!

This whole Yoga thing, simply might not work for any disease, this is what my concern is. If it is, then why so many people across the world spend a lot in treatments and getting cured( or may not be)?

Because the awareness of Yoga is very low (it's changing now) . And unlike yoga, you don't have to put any effort to fight the disease ..Just take a Pill and done!!
In yoga you will have to dedicate time and energy to nourish your body and soul.

OP
R

rishitells

Always in Dreams...
Because the awareness of Yoga is very low (it's changing now) . And unlike yoga, you don't have to put any effort to fight the disease ..Just take a Pill and done!!
In yoga you will have to dedicate time and energy to nourish your body and soul.

well stated bro...

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
@furious_gamer
please this one time alone some off-topic. don't get too furious ok? :grin:

Ohh! Man you took the pain of talking so much!!!
Well to reply to the questions raised by you, Let's start:

Ok you look like a DOCTOR to me!!
I am not a Doctor , so don't know how effective 'Receptol' is, and if at all that is allowed by the Indian Government as MEDICINE against HIV/AIDS!

No bro I'm not a Doctor, just a lousy engineer :grin: but I have read books by many doctors and had personal interactions with many as I had 2 major surgeries in my spine. So ppl in the medicine industry and docs please don't form a wrong opinion that I'm discrediting modern medicine, infact I'm alive only bcos of an immediate spine surgery. I'm arguing not to have blind trust on anything, be it modern medicine or ayurveda :D ayurveda needs a holistic lifestyle to be effective and as many said in this fast paced lifestyle modern medicine is the natural effect. So there is nothing wrong in taking the best of both the worlds and adapt. only scientific thought is supreme, even DDT was once considered harmless by the medical community.

Let's come to Ramdev Baba for this discussion :

No! Having a bank balance in NO evil. But,

1. To have huge amounts of unaccounted money is..... his right hand person "Acharya Balkrishna" holds all the business of Ramdev, his account is not up-to-date with the donations and other funds received on behalf of Baba Ramdev.

how can you say unaccounted ? was anything found in an IT raid ? up to date audited results are posted in Pathanjali yogapeeth website. please verify. Also enforcement directorate and cbi are having hawk eyes on all the operations of Ramdev now as he had rubbed shoulders with the high and mighty. do you think they will leave any stone unturned ?

2. TRUST: It is very easy to say that Baba Ramdev runs a TRUST but do you know there are many kinds of TRUSTs in INDIA. (to clarify, Educational Trust, Mandir Trust, etc and all this have different rules and regulations)

yes there are many trusts and NGOs in india but please show me one trust that has it's up to date audited results on their website ? for a start lets begin with RG Foundation Write to Rajiv Gandhi Foundation :lol:

btw around 70% of trusts don't submit their audited results to the govt. but govt. does not take any action bcos of votebank politics and black money circulation. exactly those things that Ramdev raised voiced against. i don't think I have to elaborate on what trusts/ngos they are ;)

3. A Trust is not entitled to take whatever it wants as DONATIONS. That fellow way seen taking donations from his followers at the Ramlila maiden that day. It is not the correct and lawful way of taking donations.

the donations were taken in the form of cheque in Ramlila maidan and receipt issued and till certain amount donations can be permitted in cash. again I stress can you specify what provision of law that was broken ? your POV is not law ;-)

4. Regarding CANCER: Let him proof that in writing and let the world
recognize it as a CURE for such diseases first .

we are not there yet. he is asking that more research needs to be done in traditional medicine as we are having lot of cases of success. how can the world recognise without controlled research ?

btw a tidbit any treatment in ayurveda starts from knowing the type of body (mostly can be determined from birth time, so an ayurvedic also needs to have necessary knowledge of jyotish) of the patient unlike the modern medicine which starts from the symptoms alone first (crude way of expressing, pardon me). along with this there are many fundamental disconnects between ayurveda and modern medicine so I think looking upto the world to acknowledge and recognise our traditional medicine and methods is a wild goose chase. we need to nurture home-grown organisations specifically dealing with traditional/alternative medicine.

_

Tech&ME

Banned
how can you say unaccounted ? was anything found in an IT raid ? up to date audited results are posted in Pathanjali yogapeeth website. please verify. Also enforcement directorate and cbi are having hawk eyes on all the operations of Ramdev now as he had rubbed shoulders with the high and mighty. do you think they will leave any stone unturned ?

I guess, let's leave this matter to the IT department, time will tell the truth, I don't want to go in the details at this time, its offtopic too.

yes there are many trusts and NGOs in india but please show me one trust that has it's up to date audited results on their website ? for a start lets begin with RG Foundation Write to Rajiv Gandhi Foundation :lol:

btw around 70% of trusts don't submit their audited results to the govt. but govt. does not take any action bcos of votebank politics and black money circulation. exactly those things that Ramdev raised voiced against. i don't think I have to elaborate on what trusts/ngos they are ;)

Was your ^^ answer relevant to the context of the discussion ?

If we bring Baba Ramdev's Trust into the perview of the about statement by you, see we will start to find him in trouble mate.

the donations were taken in the form of cheque in Ramlila maidan and receipt issued and till certain amount donations can be permitted in cash. again I stress can you specify what provision of law that was broken ? your POV is not law ;-)

Ok fine.

we are not there yet. he is asking that more research needs to be done in traditional medicine as we are having lot of cases of success. how can the world recognise without controlled research ?

btw a tidbit any treatment in ayurveda starts from knowing the type of body (mostly can be determined from birth time, so an ayurvedic also needs to have necessary knowledge of jyotish) of the patient unlike the modern medicine which starts from the symptoms alone first (crude way of expressing, pardon me). along with this there are many fundamental disconnects between ayurveda and modern medicine so I think looking upto the world to acknowledge and recognise our traditional medicine and methods is a wild goose chase. we need to nurture home-grown organisations specifically dealing with traditional/alternative medicine.

Then nurture the home-grown Ramdev Baba's organisations and prove that in writing, what ever needs to be done, they should do it FIRST to prove it in writing that CANCER can be CURED by YOGA!! Forget about rest of the world, let him prove it to every INDIAN in INDIA alone.

Last edited:

doomgiver

Warframe

he is right.
how do you cure cancer? by removing all the affected cells. that is the ONLY solution. one missed cancer cell, and you have a very good chance of it happening all over again.

now tell me, how does yoga help here? does it erect sign posts for the killer t-cells to help them identify the cancer cells? or does it provide satellite imagery?

some people are so wrapped up in their megalomaniac day-dream that ancient india has the one shot magic silver bullet for every damn thing that they forget that its the past that we are talking about, and all those things happend a long time ago when there was not even something as basic as a computer to keep data on (lol)

Tech&ME

Banned
^^
@doomgiver

Don't get frustrated... some people refuse to understand the logic altogether. We call it "Generation - Gap"

Also, the members like tkin, etc are actually not against YOGA. @OP should understand this. What all we are saying is serious problems like CANCER cannot be CURED by YOGA.

YOGA rejuvenates your body and soul that's it.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
fight club thread in geek lief big deal
pranic healing. pretty good, at least a little more unbelievable than alternate-nostril breathing excercises. discover by western doctor researching eastern healing techniques to better treat his patients. uses electric violet clairvoyant light to clean body and heal individual cells in the body, no less.

Top Bottom