If TATA builds its port at Dhamra, Olive Ridley turtles will pay the ultimate price

Status
Not open for further replies.

hackers2005.3721

In the zone
hello friends,
many of my friends must not know the issue what am i talking about. i am a not working for TATA or greenpeace. today i just got a mailed from greenpeace .this is an organisation which is fighting agianst TATA who are building the so called DHARMA port in orissa where oliva turtle lay there nest . but if the port is build these turtle will get extinct.
the site of their social organistion is *greenpeace.in/turtle/

i think we being a community of thousand of members need to help them to tell people about it .As media is a slave of TATA and they are not letting any media to report it. i think being a indian we need to save it . i know many people will be haivng a chalta hai attitude or will just close it . but friends i think we need to help them by informing people . i did my part by palcing video in my blog ( www.akhileshmehta2002.blogspot.com ). don't visit if u think its all fake

worth watching the videohttp://greenpeace.in/turtle/the-video2-that-took-115000

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Re: If TATA builds its port at Dhamra, Olive Ridley turtles will pay the ultimate pri

poor Tata. I feel bad for him/them. :( But then, nature is nature. :oops:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Re: If TATA builds its port at Dhamra, Olive Ridley turtles will pay the ultimate pri

^^yeah because it happens all the time, see in your neighborhood. How many species were destroyed by making your house there ?

girish.g

respect mah authoritah!!

yup i dont care, not a tree hugging hippie

N

nhung

I’m looking for[FONT=&quot]サイト制作[/FONT]
I’m looking for [FONT=&quot]ドレス[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]レンタル[/FONT]
I’m looking for [FONT=&quot]アートメイク[/FONT]
I’m looking for [FONT=&quot]高収入[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]アルバイト[/FONT]
I’m looking for [FONT=&quot]高収入[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]アルバイト[/FONT]
I’m looking for [FONT=&quot]アパレル[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]求人[/FONT]
I’m looking for [FONT=&quot]アパレル[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]派遣[/FONT]
I’m looking for [FONT=&quot]風俗[/FONT]
I’m looking for [FONT=&quot]風俗[/FONT]
I’m looking for [FONT=&quot]美少女ゲーム[/FONT]
I’m looking for [FONT=&quot]ソープランド[/FONT]
I’m looking for [FONT=&quot]出会い[/FONT]
I’m looking for [FONT=&quot]デリヘル[/FONT]
I’m looking for [FONT=&quot]すすきの[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]ソープランド[/FONT]
I’m looking for [FONT=&quot]新宿[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]ソープランド[/FONT]
I’m looking for [FONT=&quot]千葉[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]ソープランド[/FONT]
I’m looking for [FONT=&quot]埼玉[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]ソープランド[/FONT]
I’m looking for [FONT=&quot]吉原[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]ソープランド[/FONT]
I’m looking for sod
I’m looking for [FONT=&quot]バイブ[/FONT]
I’m looking for [FONT=&quot]都内[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]キャバクラ[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]全額日払い[/FONT]
I’m looking for [FONT=&quot]風俗求人[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]高収入[/FONT]
I’m looking for [FONT=&quot]無料動画[/FONT]
I’m looking for [FONT=&quot]アロマセラピー[/FONT]

pimpom

Cyborg Agent

I don't know enough about the issues involved with the project to form a firm opinion one way or the other. However, there are certain things that those who are newly aware of environmental issues should keep in mind.

Environmental concerns are important, but they are also a fad - a fashion, and it is important to have a balanced viewpoint. Many people get enthusiastic because it is currently fashionable, and there are many who talk loudly about it without thinking about practical considerations, especially if it does not cause them any personal inconvenience.

For example, if we want to stop someone's industrial project because of environmental considerations, have we stopped to ask ourselves a few things first? Are we also willing to give up riding in a bus, a car or a bike because they pollute the environment and deplete natural resources? Is the industrialist taking reasonable precautions to minimise environmental damage? Regarding the Tata project, can the project and the turtles co-exist? Is extinction of the turtles certain? Is it possible to relocate them?

Another thing to keep in mind is that Greenpeace has often been accused of being an extremist organisation, often blindly opposing progress for minor reasons, for valuing plants and animals more than humans, and so on.

OP
H

hackers2005.3721

In the zone

so that means u give a dam to global warming , and other casuses .. i know the same i used to feel few weeks back but i think we need to do something nahi toh u r no where .

even after so much campaign to go for voting less 50% votes in mumbai .. i think next time if any thing happens .. its we who r at the fault ..

OP
H

hackers2005.3721

In the zone

so that means u give a dam to global warming , and other casuses .. i know the same i used to feel few weeks back but i think we need to do something nahi toh u r no where .

even after so much campaign to go for voting less 50% votes in mumbai .. i think next time if any thing happens .. its we who r at the fault ..

confused

Evolving Rapidly...

ratan tata is just a heartless business man, nothing more.
dont get me wrong my family survives due to one of tata's first companies, and i used to admire him, till the time he started the "narendra modi for pm" bull$hit. thats when i realized his true nature.

so there, i dont think he gives a crap whether the turtles survive or go to hell.

Jai Hind.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Global Warming is due to Sun spots, our Earth has gone thru the same phase well before with much higher temperatures. So no need to panic.

Don't be a dimwit like PETA etc. These organizations are there for cheap publicity and making mountain out of molehill. Nature has its ways and we are doing the same, it is called survival of the fittest. If someone feel so much for them then he can go there and do some real work in the interest of Turtles, there is little to no significance of posting your pic with one liners.

Lastly, remember that we are lagging behind in science and technology because of God fearing people and of the same ilk posers.

There are many other human crisis related problems which are of much bigger importance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom