anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Hi All,

I want an IEM within 1k [+/- Rs. 50]. For listening to music during workout.

Sound/Build quality must the best in the price range.

Lets the suggestions flow in!! :)

Thanks all.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Also, the EM1 is not like those over -hyped IEMs for action sports and the like, but their build quality is generally okay for daily gym use...:)

sushovan

In the zone
I have Cowon EM1,Soundmagic ES18 and Philips SHE3590. Soundmagic beats the others in SQ but Cowon is a close second and Cowon is way ahead of the others in terms of build quality. Go for EM1!

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
I have Cowon EM1,Soundmagic ES18 and Philips SHE3590. Soundmagic beats the others in SQ but Cowon is a close second and Cowon is way ahead of the others in terms of build quality. Go for EM1!

+1 to what [MENTION=128761]sushovan[/MENTION] said...
Another one you can consider is the Philips SHE 9700 but that has questionable build quality!!! :-D

- - - Updated - - -

+1 to what [MENTION=128761]sushovan[/MENTION] said...
Another one you can consider is the Philips SHE 9700 but that has questionable build quality!!! :-D

OP
anirbandd

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
hmmm.. i have used the SM ES18.. how is the Cowon Em1 different in build quality??

i mean, i saw the pictures on the web, i dont see anything different that the ES18.

PS: i really want to know where i put my money before buying, so please do expect a few questions. Do help me. :)

- - - Updated - - -

the EM1 costs about 100 more than the ES18.. is the extra dough well utilised in the build quality??

for me, SoundQuality>BuildQuality. i take very good care of my equipment, so if the build quality of the EM1 is not much much better than the ES18, then can i skip it???

- - - Updated - - -

also, advice about this one: *www.flipkart.com/audio-technica-ath-clr100-bk-in-the-ear-headphone/p/itmdvg8wpuqfrmhq?pid=ACCDMH9GYYGGYGZQ

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
What kind of workout will you be doing??? If it's strenuous, go for the EM1, for lighter workouts the es18!!!:)

OP
anirbandd

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
workout will be mix.. weights and cardio alternately... but main issue will be sweat.. is it well sealed?? the EM1..

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
workout will be mix.. weights and cardio alternately... but main issue will be sweat.. is it well sealed?? the EM1..

Well sealed??? Looks so to me... I mean, I didn't dip it in water or anything so can't say for sure but it sure looks like it could take a beating...

OP
anirbandd

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Do post your impressions and review once you receive them... :)
And, just a quick FYI...
There are two models, one with mic and one without!!! :)

OP
anirbandd

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
^sure sure.. that goes without saying..

are there any sonic and monetary differences b/w the two??

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
I think there's a monetary difference of a couple hundred rupees!!!
There shouldn't be any sonic differences though I don't know for sure...
I have got the non-mic one!!! :)

Top Bottom