Stay away from Soundmagic ES18. Used mine for about 3 weeks and one side fell off. build quality is a joke.
In terms of sound quality, in my experience, it is better than SkullCandy Rhasta (Rs600)and worse than JBL Tempo (Rs959).

Btw, the left side of Skullcandy Rhasta messed up in the first month. The volume is a bit low and you have to adjust the balance from your device.

JBL Tempo i used for like 3 months, worked without a hitch, but then i lost it while travelling.

Now am using an old Sony earphones (not IEM) that came free with my phone. This baby is not satisfactory, cuz well, it a "free bundle" of my phone and it is standard design, but its been almost a year and it still sounds as good as it did in day one.

People say "brand pe mat jao", well in terms of earphones, i feel brand matters a LOT.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Stay away from Soundmagic ES18. Used mine for about 3 weeks and one side fell off. build quality is a joke.
In terms of sound quality, in my experience, it is better than SkullCandy Rhasta (Rs600)and worse than JBL Tempo (Rs959).

Btw, the left side of Skullcandy Rhasta messed up in the first month. The volume is a bit low and you have to adjust the balance from your device.

JBL Tempo i used for like 3 months, worked without a hitch, but then i lost it while travelling.

Now am using an old Sony earphones (not IEM) that came free with my phone. This baby is not satisfactory, cuz well, it a "free bundle" of my phone and it is standard design, but its been almost a year and it still sounds as good as it did in day one.

People say "brand pe mat jao", well in terms of earphones, i feel brand matters a LOT.
What's the use bumping all these old threads???
You are going to delete your posts anyway...:p

OP
anirbandd

anirbandd

Conversation Architect

Already bought es18

What's the use bumping all these old threads???
You are going to delete your posts anyway...:p

This post is only a month old. And my post could be useful for other people who came by looking for earphones in this price segment. 90% of them are not even forum members and those people who came here via google searching. I've actually bought, used and disposed the IEMs OP intended to buy.My views are authentic first hand experience. Lets just hope he handles it with care thats all.

- - - Updated - - -

And what do you mean by deleting posts? I dont even know how to delete post. I only know how to edit, and that i do when i have to add new information or correct spelling errors

Top Bottom