IEM under 1K

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Hi All,
I want to buy a new IEM within 1K for listening music on the go through mobile phone/PMP.
Sound/Build quality must the best in the price range as well as Noise Cancellation cos Kolkata Metro Rail/Buses are very noisy.
Sadly my one and half year old PL11 not working properly.
Sound not not coming out clearly .
I liked the Bass very much. :(

rakeshhkuma90

Journeyman
You can buy Soundmagic ES18S. Nothing to say much. Just an amazing quality product. It's not tangled at all. Really good quality wire. Great and effective mic. Just go for it.

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Thanks for ur reply!

Soundmagic again ?
My PL11 did not last long.
I didn't ever use that every day for 2 hours.

azvnoit

Journeyman
I used ES18 for almost 3 years(2011-2014), still have them in working condition. They are bit flimsy and might get damaged, nothing a drop of super glue or an inch of tape cant fix. Cowon EM1 was my next purchase which is now 2 years old and still working with no damage at all. Both would be a good buy as value is way higher than the money you pay for them.

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
I never dropped PL11 and never used roughly and never dropped water on it but even after less use its did not last long.

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
Brainwavz Beta is also good option in discounted price of 14 USD [5% extra discount using Facebook fan-page coupon] if comfortable buying from abroad.

Pack of 3 is for 25 USD you can pool in your friends to get it.

Customs duty if attracted will not go beyond 15% of total amount.

Also check MEElectronics Sport-Fi M6 Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones for their sturdiness but no idea how do they sound.

Buy MEElectronics Sport-Fi M6 Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones with Memory Wire (Black) Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Thanks for ur suggestion guys!
But,I can't spend more that 1K.
I can't buy from outside India cos no CC and custom and duty may increase the price too.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
If you can wait for delivery, you can buy KZ ED10 from Aliexpress.com .
I used KZ ED2 for 4 months(until i chewed off the wire :p ) and now I'm using ED8. I've also ordered ED10 ( waiting for delivery). Will put up review of ED8 today maybe. :p

The sound quality is superb and noise cancellation is good too. I'd say to avoid ED8 as its long and feels like bolts hanging out of your ears :p

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Thanks for ur suggestions guys but I would not have any problem to order from Aliexpress. if there is COD option.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Cowon EK2 Wired Headset - Cowon : Flipkart.com

Either get the KZ ATE from aliexpress or cut all the crap and get the above mentioned link since Mi Piston 3 ain't available.

And you expect the Chinese to do cash on delivery, yeah and what else ? Some chowmein and meifoon too along with the iem. We need people like you in the Ministry of External Affairs,seriously.

Techguy

In the zone
Cowon EK2 Wired Headset - Cowon : Flipkart.com

And you expect the Chinese to do cash on delivery, yeah and what else ? Some chowmein and meifoon too along with the iem. We need people like you in the Ministry of External Affairs,seriously.

lol, people expect cash on delivery for everything.

- - - Updated - - -

For running get earhook designs.

ATE goes around the ear, so it should stay in place better than others (excluding hook designs)

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
We need people like you in the Ministry of External Affairs,seriously.

I need luck and support of ppl for that.
But,I can promise u one thing India will never change and Kolkata will never become London no matter how u try... :p
That's the reality....

lol, people expect cash on delivery for everything.

I can't wait for 4 months.
There is no grantee I will be at home when courier will come.
Then what will happen to my order ?
Without tracking or shipping detail I will not take risk.
And if I order with tracking detail option then order price will become so big that it will be no brainier.
Do u still have any confusion ?
I bought my P11 from Pro Audio Home a years ago and it was not on COD.
Get it ?
Still u guys have any problem ?
Listen I have no problem with Chinese.
Neither I love or hate communist.
But,I have no proof to show that.
Please don't make it political or racial thread.
I don't wanna hurt any other.
India is full of Diversity cos of many types of ppl,
But,that doesn't mean there is not even little bit unity.
Pls don't try to pull others legs using very small issue.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
CoD is not expected from any company operating completely outside of India like aliexpress.If you don't like that don't order from any website/service based completely out of India.

Top Bottom