IEM under 1K

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
I just don't wanted to wait so song after payment and that's why I said that.
But,sadly there r different types of ppl who take meaning of a words differently.

Now,come to the topic.
If I omit SM ES18/ES18S from list them which would be overall better Cowon EK2 or Mi Piston 3 ?
Piston 3 may be out of stock but it will come sooner or later.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
I need luck and support of ppl for that.
But,I can promise u one thing India will never change and Kolkata will never become London no matter how u try... :p
That's the reality....

I can't wait for 4 months.
There is no grantee I will be at home when courier will come.
Then what will happen to my order ?
Without tracking or shipping detail I will not take risk.
And if I order with tracking detail option then order price will become so big that it will be no brainier.
Do u still have any confusion ?
I bought my P11 from Pro Audio Home a years ago and it was not on COD.
Get it ?
Still u guys have any problem ?
Listen I have no problem with Chinese.
Neither I love or hate communist.
But,I have no proof to show that.
Please don't make it political or racial thread.
I don't wanna hurt any other.
India is full of Diversity cos of many types of ppl,
But,that doesn't mean there is not even little bit unity.
Pls don't try to pull others legs using very small issue.

Be optimistic and be hopeful. It's hope that keeps you going in life. Don't be hopeless!

- - - Updated - - -

I just don't wanted to wait so song after payment and that's why I said that.
But,sadly there r different types of ppl who take meaning of a words differently.

Now,come to the topic.
If I omit SM ES18/ES18S from list them which would be overall better Cowon EK2 or Mi Piston 3 ?
Piston 3 may be out of stock but it will come sooner or later.

It takes 14 to 21 days maximum for shipments to reach India and at your doorstep via free shipping or China Post. If you pay for fed ex or dhl it takes 3 days but ain't worth it if order value is low.

Both Piston and EK2 are great buys you won't go wrong with either. Both have rich dark warm sound signature.

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Little OT,

I like to knwo,

Anybody from Kolkata able to successfully shipped those site like mp4nation / aliexpress / amazon.com and got delivery at home / doorstep with out any problem ?

Or the user need to pay a visit Stand Road and bribe those Blood Sucking Devils and then got the product...

Anyone from Kolkata ?

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
PM me your phone number I'll whatapp you aliexpress packages picture delivered at doorstep in Kolkata.I ordered a tab which came tax free let alone an iem. While ordering leave a note to the seller to undervalue the item. In this case for $10-20 nobody charges you anything.

Techguy

In the zone
PM me your phone number I'll whatapp you aliexpress packages picture delivered at doorstep in Kolkata.I ordered a tab which came tax free let alone an iem. While ordering leave a note to the seller to undervalue the item. In this case for $10-20 nobody charges you anything.

Btw which KZ store did you use?

This or this?

First one has more orders, is a top-seller; second one is newer, less orders, but also seems good.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Any good sounding earphones with inline buttons under 1000 ?
Upgrading from es18

Cowon EK2 Wired Headset - Cowon : Flipkart.com
Aliexpress.com : Buy KZ ATE Copper Driver Ear Hook HiFi In Ear Earphone Sport Headphones For Running With Foam Eartips With Microphone from Reliable hook mouth suppliers on KZ Headphone Official Flagship Store | Alibaba Group

Top Bottom