IE7 #1 in the US and UK, and expected to be #1 worldwide shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
The_Devil_Himself said:
^^Thats the cost of OEM one not the retail version.

@krazyfrog:make sure you read all the rules about OEM version before making the purchase.There are some rules which nobody is supposed to like.
price of vista home premium box.

U get complete sealed box...and that too from big shops.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
^^^^^^^^^^^
I think it was retail.
Because OEM..are bulk purchase, and with only one DVD (I amy be wrong)..........

But that shopkeepper ( Nehru place)..showed me a complete one PC licence box.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Whats an OEM version and whats the difference between it and the retail version? Btw even i thought Vista cost around 10k+. When did they drop the prices so much?

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
^^^^^^^^^^^^
OEM version are bulk purchase.Like 200 licence.

I think big companies like compaq buy for their systems.

Who

Guess Who's Back
Ok guys i am a net surfer the only main thing i care about is speed & right now no browser in the world can beat opera 9.50 beta in speed, but if guys can prove me by adding addons or tweaking or anything & making IE 7 faster than opera 9.50 beta i would stop using opera from that day onwards, hell if you can do that to anyother browsers & making them faster than opera i will start using them, but i think you can't do that.

That's why IE or any other browsers will always be second in my book , opera 9.50 beta is a boon to those who have any type connections & that's why i use opera :D

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
smit said:
Ok guys i am a net surfer the only main thing i care about is speed & right now no browser in the world can beat opera 9.50 beta in speed, but if guys can prove me by adding addons or tweaking or anything & making IE 7 faster than opera 9.50 beta i would stop using opera from that day onwards, hell if you can do that to anyother browsers & making them faster than opera i will start using them, but i think you can't do that.

That's why IE or any other browsers will always be second in my book , opera 9.50 beta is a boon to those who have any type connections & that's why i use opera :D
Opera may be fast for U..
But I find IE7 fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom