IDENTIFY this MUSIC...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jal_desai

In the zone
here's a small extract of a background music from the film Armageddon (one of my favorites) .. a rock music is playing in background... and i know tht it is a Song (i mean that it is not created specially for the film) because i have heard this same song in some other movie also...
CAN ANYONE AMONG YOU KNOW THE BAND WHO PLAYED THIS SONG OR JUST EVEN KNOW THE TITLE OF THIS SONG..??

I NEED IT SO BADLY.. ITS REALLY ROCKING..

here's the mp3 extract (471 KB):
*www.mediafire.com/?cndngu1db4x

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
^From when has the Google search engine started to dish out results by playing??? He asked because he DIDN'T know the name. Way to go Napster!

napster007

Padawan
^^dude if you even had one quater of a birds brain in your skull ...you would know that the search results would give him the link to the list of all the songs that are used in the movie. and some sites even give you a preview of the song!! so i'm guessing that he would find that out.....u know because thats how the human brain works....but u would'nt know!! :D

ps- ur post shows that u no idea what u have written as ur sig!!

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I totally agree with napster.

La Grange
Artist : ZZ Top

All that I did is searched for armageddon soundtrack at amazon, listened to the samples in the site and found this.

One who can post on thinkdigit forum, who can upload a bit of track on mediafire, cannot do a simple search?

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
He was mentiong about ANOTHER film as well!! People sure do wanna get into arguments just like that.

OP
jal_desai

jal_desai

In the zone
^^well i did search the credits at the end of the film ... couldnt find it .. same happened with the net too... U hit the mark... THANKS for it.. big deal..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom