Ideal temparature of Phenom II X6 1100T

Adhip007

Journeyman
Hi,

What is the ideal Idle/Load Temperature of Phenom II X6 1100T ?

For me Speedfan is showing 51C at idle (~ 15% CPU Load). I am using Hyper 212 (in Push & Pull mode). Is it too high? As I know it should be around 45C, correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,
Adhip

rst

Youngling
Yeah
use core temperature [by pressing "delete" (or other key acco to your mother board)during booting process]
Also can try "CPUID HWMonitor Pro"

Cilus

laborare est orare
Make sure you've disabled CPU QFan Control in the BIOS and the CPU fan is rotating at full speed all the time.

rst

Youngling
for reducing idle temperature try the following :-

1. set your CPU vcore to 1.30 V [by pressing "delete" (or other key acco to your mother board)during booting process]
2. clean your sytem (specially cpu and psu fan)

img1675r2.jpg

OP
Adhip007

Adhip007

Journeyman
May be issue with the speedfan as in bios it is showing as 45C. But CoreTemp and CPUID HWMonitor Pro is not able to report any temp. (it is showing as 0C). Please advice.

Please find the attached screenshot of HwINFO for your reference.

HwInfo.jpg

Last update.. HwInfo is showing 43C

rst

Youngling
core temperature in bios gives best reading

you are using trial version of HwMonitor Pro
This may be the reason of 0C temperature

Also your cpu vcore is high
reduce it to 1.30 V
it will definitely reduce temp further

My bios always reports cpu temp above 70 whereas it actually is 45. Incorrect temperature in bios due to bugs is quite common.

My bios always reports cpu temp above 70 whereas it actually is 45. Incorrect temperature in bios due to bugs is quite common.

OP
Adhip007

Adhip007

Journeyman
I have reduced VCore Voltage, to 1.3 V now temp is showing 41 at idle in HwInfo. But Core Temp is still not reporting any temperature.

Top Bottom