i7 950 vs i7 2600k(sandy bridge)?

Wait for real reviews to come out. Only then we can make a comment.

Intel Sandy Bridge 2600K and 2500K Processors - We take a look at Intel's soon to be in retail Sandy Bridge processors. We are going to specifically look at the 2500K and 2600K since these are Intel's only new overclockable processors and likely the only ones that you are concerned with.

Last edited:
OP
A

adityamgk

The GameFREAK is Online
Guys what will the approx price of the following:

1. ASUS Maximus IV Extreme(lga 1155)
2. Gigabyte ga P67 UD7
3. Intel Core i7 2600k
4. APC 1 kVA
5. Corsair Dominator 1600MHZ 16gb(4X4gb)

S_V

In the zone
1. ASUS Maximus IV Extreme(lga 1155) - 21-25k
2. Gigabyte ga P67 UD7 -- Just above and Below 23k
3. Intel Core i7 2600k --- 15-17k
4. APC 1 kVA --- 8k
5. Corsair Dominator 1600MHZ 16gb(4X4gb) - 14k + taxs

OP
A

adityamgk

The GameFREAK is Online
@ S_V:
dude i wanna get these sandy bridge components really fast. Please let me know by when will it be available in india( the earliest possible) if u have any idea regarding this.

srch07

Journeyman
@ Adityamgk,
Man i already gave you link to intel distributors in india. Who else gonna tell you more accurately about them.
Just give them a call and ask.

Intel® Authorized Distributors

abirthedevil

In the zone
The Sandy Bridge Review: Intel Core i7-2600K, i5-2500K and Core i3-2100 Tested - AnandTech :: Your Source for Hardware Analysis and News sandybridge game performance review

S_V

In the zone
@adityamgk

How old are you? I am really curious.... Sorry if this is too hard question for you... ;)

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
2600k would be a lil costlier than i7 950. but seriously even 2500k ibeats everything.
so wait for them 2500k is supposed to come for i5 760 price. lets see.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ S_V:
dude i wanna get these sandy bridge components really fast. Please let me know by when will it be available in india( the earliest possible) if u have any idea regarding this.
First and the foremost, he is as clueless as me and you are. The moment Sandy Bridge will be out in India, everyone will know.

Top Bottom