I would play this again and again

Status
Not open for further replies.
@s18000rpm -
man , now u have no chance of winning ............ i have already posted the best on PC ........... now dont go further and embarres urself........... alright .

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
i was jus jokin dude

btw no one game can becone the Ultimate, alright.

for me the ultimate is GTR2 (not for noobs:D ) & GTA for the best Gameplay.

@ s18000rpm -
thats cool .......... cuz i was thinking that too........ :)

@ vimal_mehrotra-
just everyday shi* .......... if u wanna join , ur always invited ..... :)

@ s18000rpm -
man , i have gtr 2 , and boy , does it rock ............. but the only problem is .... am not so good in it........... whenever i am reaching a good advanced level of my skills .... i get bored and leave it ............ and then when i come after a few weeks or months , i start again ............... and then the same drill.................. i'll never become efficient in this game.......... and ultimatelety i'll not play it then .
Now, what i want is some ur help ......cuz i think ( by ur post ) ur good in that game .
- Ok, will a gampad be good than a keyboard for this game ?
- Is it actually worth it going thru all the thousands of training levels .........cuz i get bored of them ... n i think it will take me a week to complete them .
- And when u become a pro or whateveh , it is really cool playing the game in real races .
Now, am just askin shi* questions here ...... but u gotta tell me something man .......... cuz i want to play this f*ckin cool game.......the best racing game on the PC ever .
And if u dont have time for this .......... just motivate me about something really cool in the game that will make me wanna run the game .
Ok , i am done .
Hehe :)

Last edited:

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Here is the motivation....Even if you have passed all the training,you will have difficulties in races.You must be a racing fanboy to continue this game.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
dood:D welcome to Simulation Racing Club:D

yes ofcourse a GAMEPAD is way better than Keyboard, coz you can give Accurate Steering Input:). & now-a-days even the Steering wheels have become fukcheap (a word which i learnt frm Vimal :D).

i was able to play this kicka$$ game for 1hour only:( (just 2days ago).

i guess you can go into racing without completing the training sh1t:D.

i'll tell you one of the many coolest thing this game can offer

->if u got the control of your car, then you can do some jumbo a$$ kickin DRIFTS, believe me, no other game will give u the JOY in driftin as this game gives:D not even the now Punk A$$ NFS Cabron:D:D:D

->the reality is just amazing. the tracks are designed inch perfect. (if u read TopGear magz., then get this months issue, there's a small stuff about this game & its bro- RACE: WTCC) [i'll upload tat page 2day evening:) )

->try doing a 360 on a straight, just speed over 120kmph & turn right/left & hold the steering & Handbrake till u complete the 360:)

man , this game is making me more unresistable .................... i wanna check out everything this game has to offer , but i possibly cant until i become a pro........... but now i'll try ............ i'll try for the sake of trying this cool game...........and hell yeah its gonna be fun .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom