I want to create a slideshow

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadpulse

Broken In
Hello guys,

I want to create a slideshow on the website built in PHP. I am trying to do so. I have made an back-end admin panel to update the website contents where i want to add a events gallery. I've written a code to upload images to the gallery directory but, i don't know how to write a code to display a slide show.

Like when i upload any new image to the directory it should get automatically rolled into slides. Means program should be able to pick all the images from directory to display. And slide show images are not going to be so big. They are going to be of size around 200 to 250 pixels max. Like of thumbnail size.

Can anybody help me in this?

I guess you'll need to design the slideshow visual mechanism in javascript. you can write a backend php script which writes the javascript declaration of lets say an array to the page which contains the files to be shown in the slideshow. A generic javascript can then be used to display the slideshow.

I cant tell you exactly how to do it coz i am an ASP.NET enthusiast, but i think you'll get the point.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Have you tried freemind? It can create a slideshow which can be saved(or exported) to xhtml.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom