I want to buy motorbike, please advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

boosters

In the zone
Hello,

I want to purchase one stylish look motorcycle with digital speedometer and gives about 100 km/liter. My budget will be around 40-45000 . Please advice.

Regards,

Man ... u are asking Too much ... first of all .... no good bike will give 100 KMPL these days ... and for good looks and digital meter .... Bajaj Xcd and Discover are ur best options in that budget.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
LOL! No bike can give you 100 kmpl. Your best bet would be to get a Bajaj XCD which gives about 60+ kmpl and also has a digital speedometer.

Just for the record, Bajaj makes the most accurate digital speedometers of all Indian bikes. If it shows 100, it is 100. At the most there will be inaccuracies of around 1-2 kmph. Unlike those on, say, Apache RTR which are way too optimistic.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
100 kmpl? I am reminded of the Bajaj 4S Champion :p

Get real man, buy an Avenger - 40 kmpl in the city. I think you'll get that for Rs. 60000/- now.

red_devil

Back!
@boosters

for your budget, Bajaj XCD should be the best bet.

also dont go for TVS products...the quality of the bikes from TVS isn't that good.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
Bajaj Discover DTS-Si. Should give 75+ kmpl and around your price range :)

Also Platina DTSi. *keralaonline.com/automotive/platina-125_8725.html

Last edited:

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
+1 for Bajaj XCD DTS-Si. Bajaj bikes rock. Espcially the Pulsars, XCD and Discover :). TVS is good but makes average quality bikes. Hero Honda is not good nowadays. Splendors are plain lookers and dont have much power whereas Karizma is good but gives sh1t average. Yamaha is also making good bikes this days but they will exceed your budget (atleast the good ones will.)

So, go for XCD DTS-Si.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Just for the record, Bajaj makes the most accurate digital speedometers of all Indian bikes. If it shows 100, it is 100. At the most there will be inaccuracies of around 1-2 kmph. Unlike those on, say, Apache RTR which are way too optimistic.

lol,moron.kmpl != kmph

OP
B

boosters

In the zone
I ask from my local dealer they told me the cost of TVS Flame without Disc Brake the cost is around 46,190 + 4403 (Road Tax, Registration, HPA Insurance Extra). So the total price is around something Rs 50,000. With Disc brake you get something Rs 55,000

Second i ask the price of TVS Apache the cost is around 60,000.

So guys could you tell me if i do registration and insurance from third party so i can save lots of money.

But i want to tell you the bike looking too sexy yaar. I can't wait till next month but i have to wait. :D

I see there is three color - Red Black, Black Silver and Blue Black. All 3 are heaven colors. :cool:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
lol,moron.kmpl != kmph

And what made you think I wouldn't know that? That last part I stated because the topic of digital speedometers came up. So I thought of enlightening others on the fact that Bajaj makes the most accurate speedometers out there. It wasn't at all related to the fuel economy part.

You see unlike you, I just restrict myself to women and not horses. :)

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Hmm in any case this is suggested to give 200Km/per litre.

*www.bikez.com/pictures/blata/2005/21898_0_1_2_blatino%20scooter%20small%20kit_Image%20credits%20-%20Blata.jpg

However its warned not to go double seat as it will severely hamper the average.
However heavy loads like Digit Magazine with is full of advertisements can be carried under caution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom