i want to buy a mobile phone that has best/strongest GPS chip/receiver. budget 10k.

tango_cash

In the zone
i want to buy a mobile that has best/strong signal, GPS chip/receiver. budget 10k.

hi ppl i want to buy a mobile, nowadays a lot of phones are coming with GPS facility but i have seen some phones have stronger GPS than others e.g nokia 5800 is better than E72 in terms of GPS.

so pls tell me a phone which has best/strongest(in terms of signal strength) GPS chip/receiver.
budget around 10k .

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Re: i want to buy a mobile phone that has best/strongest GPS chip/receiver. budget 10

Go for LG Optimus One P500

but why not buy a dedicated GPS device if you already have a good phone?

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
Re: i want to buy a mobile phone that has best/strongest GPS chip/receiver. budget 10

On Mobiles, GPS sucks the life out of the Battery. Go for a dedicated GPS device if you're so inclined.

OP
tango_cash

tango_cash

In the zone

Go for LG Optimus One P500

but why not buy a dedicated GPS device if you already have a good phone?

the LG Optimus One P500 looks interesting. any idea abt it's price??

what about nokia phones they come with nokia maps loaded for free.
how about the new nokia C2-03 and C2-06 they both have maps feature and assuming that all nokia phones have the same chip for gps then i can go for one of these.

and the reason why i am looking for a good gps phone is bcoz i am planning to buy a new phone and it would save me money if my phone has good gps capability.

KDroid

Cyborg Agent

^^ About 9-9.5k

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

don't know about other mobiles but O1 sometimes take ages to get locked. i tried it many times. inside train, bus, house. it is really accurate but just the locking time is really bad. or it can be cause of i using some custom ROMs.

do a bit of research to know how it performs with stock rom.

Top Bottom