I want 2 b moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Yeah right mate and i want to be Bill Gates :D So what do i do? come on buddy don't be in such a rush plzz try and contribute ur part to the forum first.Besides u are just 9 posts old (No offence) whereas there are many members like Theraven,Blade_runner and even it_wasnt_me who are now digitised spammers and have above 1,000 posts and are still not the mods but are still contributing thier part.So my advice is just be more informative towards the forum rather than jumping on to become a Mod.Ayways what the big deal that u wanna state by becoming a mod?Peace brother.

theraven

Technomancer
i want a ferrari
a bungalow
wait i have a list here somewhere .....
btw@allwndlima... batty is a mod now :D
check it out when u log in to the forums.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
whose Batty :shock: ????? is it blade.well then good for him whoever it is and a big congrats then probably u might too just become a mod in a few days too Theraven lol.good luck to both of ya.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Batty=it_waaznt_me
And BTW, if u wanna be a mod, start ur own forum; many ppl here did just that.

demoninside

In the zone
Ya right i want Ashwaryra Rai
second I want to K*** ur A** for posting this type of F***ING post
and a long List is waiting in que right about of 1000 pages so can't post here.
So stop sending this type of F***ING post

ranjodh

Broken In
tell me a thing,how did batty become mod.did he apply or was it an honorary post becoz of his contributions?
then theraven,u r next

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
guys stop flaming him yaar :) .
He likes to be a mod so what's wrong in that. ;)

Guys have u never felt to be a mod :D ask Batty how it's to be a mod (He has lost his freedom to choose the topic he likes to read ;) he is damn busy these days reading each every post made here )
Do u still wanna be a mod prabhat ;)
lol

..:: Peace ::..
Jeba

..:: Peace ::..
Jeba

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
hey dude there is already been enough discussion in these type of thread:
i want to [be] like raaabo
search(i cant search for u)
and i want to be like deXter.

man this moderator rank is not up for grabs and only a worthy member(batty,[deXter]) has become a moderator...
btwn cool_jeba, i think u r right...

god, i think raaabo is gonna be fed up...

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
He is right..

cooljeba said:
Guys have u never felt to be a mod :D ask Batty how it's to be a mod (He has lost his freedom to choose the topic he likes to read ;) he is damn busy these days reading each every post made here )
Do u still wanna be a mod prabhat ;)
lol

:Sigh: ..

Those Bazaar and GFx Threads are too much boring :(

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
well i suppose thats enough everyone wants to know abt becoming a mod now.so lets chill down and this goes specially to demoside man :shock: u deifnetly need a vacation lol chill on the vulgar terms dude i can't understand why u got so irritated with the threads poster but anyways its ok now isnt it so peace all and yeah congrats to u batty i didn't know ur name in the 1st place lol anyways may be Theraven and blade will join u soon i suppose.

darklord

Cyborg Agent
Believe me guys, Being a Moderator isnt a very interesting job.You realise this only after you become one.
There are lot of responsibilities,tasks to be done.sometimes it can be really boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom