I wanna assemble a new pc...adhvice for its rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thetrueblueviking

No highs, No lows = Bose.
I think u should go for the ASUS one. It shouldn't do u harm.

If there prevails an element of doubt, just confirm it any of the pros of TD.

Last edited:
OP
T

Technogeared007

Journeyman
he said me to get asus...but another model no.(i guess)
actually the model no. is saved in my ipad and i am online thru lappy.
cant see it right now..when i can will post it in here. :)

OP
T

Technogeared007

Journeyman
Guys someone tell me how are the reviews for razer cyclosa bundle? I am thinkng to buy it?
Is it better in performance that g100combo?
Thankyou.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
I would settle with the G100. The failure rate of the Cyclosa is very high,though feature rich than the G100. I had bought one too and my mouse died within 7 months and the keyboards spacebar had problems,though working. Thus I went Googling and found out I wasnt the only one! If you can afford mid end, lower mid end then go for the Razer,Razers entry level stuff is plain bad. And the Cyclosa bundles ...Abyssus mouse is an 1800dpi and not higher as mentioned in some sites,wrongly.I love Razer as a company and am using their speakers the Razer Mako but somehow the Cyclosa bundle caught me in the wrong foot!

OP
T

Technogeared007

Journeyman
Okay then shud go eith g100 or is there any good combo int this range like till 2.5k ...i need a bit fancy sort of too..
I dont like steelseries so pls dont suggest that.
Thankyou.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
You will be fine with Logitech. For gaming its always better to buy a good gaming mouse first when you have a tight budget and then look for a gaming keyboard (if you actually use customized buttons). A good gaming mouse is a way better investment than a combo where you cant have the best of both worlds. Get a Logitech G400 mouse for Rs 1600 and a cheap keyboard for now and then get a better keyboard later,if at all.A fast mouse is more important than a programmable keyboard,when its gaming.

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
^^+1 to that. Mouse is much more important unless you are into MMORPGs and use alot of customised keys and even in that genre of games a good mouse will go a long way. A good mouse will be a much better investment than compromising both on quality of mouse and keyboard. Get a g400 for now and a cheap keyboard as Incinerator has suggested. If later on you feel the need get a gaming keyboard as well but if you are tight on budget then concentrate on getting a good gaming mouse like g400 first.

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
^^Well for FIFA fans they should save money on keyboard and rather invest that money on a xbox 360 controller IMO

OP
T

Technogeared007

Journeyman
Actually g400is outa my budget..
I do occasional gaming...i am not a pro gamer...but i know gaming well and i am a fifa fan too and eill be playing that too.
So g100 is best in my budget i think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom