I wanna assemble a new pc...adhvice for its rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thetrueblueviking

No highs, No lows = Bose.
Get Lenovo M6811 USB 2.0 Mouse | Mouse | Flipkart.com
and Razer Goliathus - Fragged Omega Mouse Pad Control | Mousepad | Flipkart.com

locally for ~1.15k instead of g100 combo for budget gaming.

Thetrueblueviking

Logitech K200 Media USB 2.0 Keyboard | Keyboard | Flipkart.com
(not suitable if u play fifa)
and
lenovo mouse
cost ~ 1.1k
Could save you ~ 500 bucks.

You cannot compromise on other core components .... They re far more impt than Mouse/keyboard & speakers.

Thetrueblueviking

So no point in buying the mouse alone .... get the combo ....
So all u can save is 500 bucks by chnging ur speakers to Creative SBS A335 ... And if u want to save more - get the F & D F203g 2.1 for 1.1k ... They re as good as the creative ones .... the a335 are a bit better ..... I have the F & D and my brother uses A335 ... :)

*www.flipkart.com/f-d-f203g-2-1-mul...ZGSWRMK&icmpid=reco_pp_same_speaker_speaker_1

OP
T

Technogeared007

Journeyman
Guys actually its really hard to find cx430v2.. Can i get any other psu which is compatible in the same range as well as compatible with my rig. Can be of either company. But preferrably cm or corsair.
Reply asap.

OP
T

Technogeared007

Journeyman
Can anyone give me the link to 24x optical drive which is mentioned above....
When i find it shows that its for aprox 4k ... And above its mentioned that its for 1k
Dafuq is it?:O

Thetrueblueviking

LG GH24NS71/GH24NS72 Internal Optical Drive | Internal Optical Drive | Flipkart.com

or

Asus DRW-24B5ST Internal Optical Drive | Internal Optical Drive | Flipkart.com

Get whatever suits you. I'd personally go for the ASUS one. But the LG one aint bad either. So, the choice is completely yours.

Last edited:

Thetrueblueviking

Theoretically both drives should read and write at the same speed. But if you were to look for reliability, I d pick ASUS.

I am not really knowledgeable to explain you the exact difference between the two.

But I think more buffer memory is better. I really don't think people look out for buffer memory while buying optical drives. What matters most is read/write speeds. I could be wrong here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom