I wanna assemble a new pc...adhvice for its rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vkl

Cyborg Agent
I think elite 311plus comes with a front led fan.It is priced higher at flipkart,local prices would be lot lower.
CM elite 344 is a compact and small case,suitable when one is constrained by the space where he has to place the cabinet.Air-flow won't be that good.
HD7770 would fit into elite344 without needing to remove the removable hdd cage.May be a CM tx3 can fit in the case.
Elite 311plus is a better choice overall.

@Myth
In elite 344 the lower removable hdd cage needs to be removed in order to fit a longer card similar to CM elite 343,one can fit the hdd in a 3.5" bay present in the case.
*i.imgur.com/qfgXF.jpg?1
CM elite 343

Myth

Cyborg Agent
^^
That had me wondering. Thanks.

Good explanation with the pic. Gives a good idea of the placement.

OP
T

Technogeared007

Journeyman
Then please show me a picture of 311 plus with blue led fan running....
And if there show me a link where it shows that it costs around 2.7k..
Thankyou.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Coolermaster RC-311P-TWN2 Elite 311 Plus
3k here, local prices will be cheaper.

The picture on the left in the link above probably has the blue led fan running.

CarlonSamuels

Journeyman
If you are getting a 'non k' i5 (multiplier locked CPU)then use the same mobo but if you buy a 2500k or 3570k you need to get a z77 based mobo to OC
You can use any Hard Disk without making a change to your config
Ask the shop owner for Gigabyte HD 7750 If unavailable buy any HD 7750 in your budget and OC it as and when required
If you are interested there is a HD 7770 at 8.2k here POWERCOLOR GRAPHIC CARD HD7770 1GB GDDR5 128BIT

OP
T

Technogeared007

Journeyman
@samuels thanks but i will be going for a hd7750 oc version and oc it myself from bios too.

@cilius - i didnt understood what you meant by saying this. :/

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Read the posts carefully please.
Your question have been answered already.
For the blue led fan, refer to posts 104,105.

OP
T

Technogeared007

Journeyman
@vkl - i read those but i said i will be needing a picture of that blue led fan running ... And in that picture the blue led fan is running in the rear side :/

OP
T

Technogeared007

Journeyman
@summonpathak- no dude, building for myself but i need a blue led fan at front and i know its there as it shows in specs that front led fan but i aint getting any photo of it with blue led fan running in front only rear which myth showed...
And like you said you can add one... If 311 plus is for 2.8k then i cant spend not even a penny more .. :/

Binary_Hero

Broken In
Coolermaster RC-311P-TWN2, Elite 311 Plus-400x400.jpg
This is what i found, hope it helps.
Myth's first pic shows it.

Last edited:
OP
T

Technogeared007

Journeyman
@myth- your first pic is the one which i wanted to see.. :)
Thanks alot...and please tell how much will it cost loccaly? The 311plus?

Someone? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom