I saw Team India today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krazyfrog

Today i saw Team India who were on their way to Mumbai's Vankhede Stadium from airport. They were travelling in an open-top double-decker bus and waving out to the crowd. I saw all team members, especially Yuvraj who was at front and waving the Indian Tricolour and dancing to the music. Their bus was preceded by several cops and followed by avid fans and media guys. I even took a video of then on my cell, but it came out rather blurred. Did any other Mumbaiite out here see them?

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
no i didnt see thmem on road but 1 question?

do they look the same as they look on TV :D

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
iMav said:
no i didnt see thmem on road but 1 question?

do they look the same as they look on TV :D

i guess no...yet many poeple came....

and also go to see live matches.....

mad na ...:p

Goten

Banned
I have talked to Dhoni on a flight to our hometown ranchi.

Even got my pod autographed.

Hehe....He is smart but way shorter than me.

Peace~~~

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
i am now on DHONI's fan too...not for only his batting but for the person he is..the way he carries himself and speaks......too good....but only second to SACHIN ;)

OP
K

krazyfrog

Its all over the news now. Turn on any news channel. Same thing everywhere.

wizrulz said:
I saw them and followed them :D
Were you on a bike. I saw many bikers following their bus. If you were then you must have passed right in front of me.

Last edited by a moderator:

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
Because of this win ICL goen out of window..as well as those who joined them...KAPIL DEV has vanished....:D

OP
K

krazyfrog

gaurav_indian said:
Acha toh woh log jo peeche peeche bhaag rahe thay unke vechicle ke woh isis forum ke thay. :shock:
Atleast main toh unme se nahi tha. Main to chup-chap side me khada rehke unka video shoot kar raha tha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom